Chapter 14

He stayed staring at the ground for a couple of moments until he brought himself round to say anything.

"Lisa I'm sorry about yeste-"

"Don't worry about it" I interrupted "how are you?" I asked concerned but softly.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks. I really am sorry though. I shouldn't of done what I did! I shouldn't of snapped,I shouldn't of trashed she place,I shouldn't of shouted,I shouldn't of hit George" he rushed getting himself worked up.

"Oh Josh" I sighed as I pulled him in for a huge hug "it wasn't your fault!" I reassured him. Jaymi peered his head around the corner to be nosey and once he realised it was Josh he came an joined our hug.

"You okay mate?" He asked reassuringly smiling.

"Yeah I'm good" he sniffed wiping away an escaped tear "how's George?" He asked,I could see the guilt and pain in his face as he said the words.

"He's fine" I said "he's still in bed,I could wake him if you want?"

"No no no!" He rushed "don't wake him,I'm sure he won't want to speak to me again after what I did.." He said dropping his head down as he brought up his hand to rub his eyes "I doubt he'll want to see or even talk to me after how I acted".

"Who said I wouldn't talk to you again?" Asked a quiet voice coming from behind the bedroom door. The door slowly creaked open and out stepped George. His hair all scruffy but still looking as cute as ever,his swollen eye had also gone down and improved a lot over night.

As George turned to Josh, Josh broke down as he seen the cut and bruise that he has left on his face.

"George I'm sorry" he sobbed "I didn't mean to, I didn't know what I was doing I-" he was interrupted as George nearly knocked Josh over with a massive hug. My heart melted.

"You can always talk to me Josh. I am always here for you,no matter what the problem is I am here!" George said as they both began to sob. Jaymi bit his lip and turned to me to mime an 'awwww' and he slapped his hand against his heart.

A few tears escaped my eyes and I laughed as I rubbed them away. It was like something from a movie. Jaymi grabbed my hand pulled me towards him and then put him arm around my shoulder as I put mine around his waist. Josh and George were now just a huggy ball of emotions and tears standing in the door way,so me and Jaymi decided the leave them too it...