52. House of vampires and me the human

Start from the beginning

"Awww how sweet" Someone said from behind us making my eyes snap open and let go of Jason. God we never get to be alone.

"Hello brother" Jason replied. He didn't want to, but Jason let go off me and we both turned to Christian .

"What are you doing here?" Jason snapped at him, but Christian was still able tohave that stupid grin upon his face.

"Who said I wanted something?"

"You always want something" I said while rolling my eyes. Christian eyes flickered to mine.

"I see you changed her"

"Yes" Jason said grinding his teeth together.

"Wonder what The league will say about that"

"The league?" I asked confused, but as soon as I said the words Jason hand grabbed on to mine.

"Oh he didn't tell you well they are what you call the head of all vampires they make all the rules. I do believe you met one of them Claire" Christian 's smile widened.

  I did?

“Cynthia” I gasped out making Jason's hand grip on to mine tighter than before.

“Don't worry I won't let her get anywhere near you” Jason said and if it wasn't me being a vampire I would be turning red and my heart would skip a beat, but none of that happened.

“It won't be just Cynthia coming after her you know” Panic flashed across my face.

“What do you want Christian?!” Jason snapped and this time I gripped on to him tighter making sure he wouldn't go and bite Christian's head off without any hesitation.

“Fine you got me I do want something” He sighed as if this was hard for him to say which I very much doubt it.

“Get to the point!” Jason snapped causing his eyes have a flicker of red in them.

“I want Claire” He smiled up at me making Jason step forward, but if it wasn't because of me griping on to him we all know there would have been a bloody mess on my hands.

“Claire let go!”

“No until you calm down otherwise you will do something you may regret” I said looking up at him, but only to see he was focused upon Christian.

“I very much doubt that!”

“How nice I love you too brother” Christian replied full of sarcasm in the sound of his voice.

“What do you want from me!” I snapped at him making the tension die down a bit as soon as Christian and Jason broke the glare between both of them”

“Well I only wanted a simple answer from you” Christian said giving me his famous side smile that would make any girl hearts flutter except mine since I no longer had a heartbeat.

“Fine” I said not bothering to take a glance at Jason as I said them few words.

“What’s the question?” I said quickly before there was any room for Jason to say something.

“As you know I have been looking for them stupid vampire hunters ever since they have moved from where I found Claire and unlike you I have a lead on them because you know I'm caring like that-“

“Get to the god dam question already” I interrupted getting more frustrated by the minute.

“What is the name of the one who beat you up again?”

“Jessie...wait was that the question?” I replied.

He smirked and replied with one simple word.