Chapter 15

(Trey)

Today was the day. I had to tell Ashanti the whole thing was a lie, and it was just a bet to prove to my friends that I could get anyone I get.

The problem was the whole thing wasn't a lie. I really liked Ashanti. No one has ever shown me so much love and attention. No one has ever inspired me like she do. Not even my parents could inspire me like she do.

And unfortunately I had to lie right in her face.

"Hey Trey!" I looked up to see Ashanti coming up to me. She looked so beautiful. Her smile brighten up the hallways.

"Ready?" Tyler asked me. I sighed, and looked towards her way.

When she saw Tyler, she immediately got uneasy.

"You had a surprise for me?" She asked me.

"Yeah...he does." Tyler said smirking.

Ashanti rolled her eyes, and crossed her arms.

"Ashanti...I...I don't like you. Not at all. This whole thing. Was fake. It was just a bet to prove I could get with anyone. Even with the hardest person to get in the school."

I said it all in one breath. I wanted to just grab her, and tell her that I was stupid and all I really wanted was her. But I knew that wasn't going to work.

"Akita was right. I should've known." That was all she said. She went into the Art Room.

"Are you fucking happy now? Did this entertain you?" I screamed at Tyler.

All he did was laugh. "You were actually catching feelings for the chick?"

"Yes I was."

"What happened to the player I knew?" He said still laughing.

"I grew up Tyler. Something you need to do." I grabbed my bookbag, and left the school out the front door. I got into my car, and started the engine.

"I'm so fucking stupid!" I screamed.
I banged on the steering wheel constantly. I put it in drive, and left the school parking lot, and made my way home. I knew my parents weren't home, so I was getting myself some space to think about my actions. 

I went upstairs to my room, and locked the door. I threw my bookbag on the bed, and went straight to my desk.

"Where is it?" I mumbled to myself.

"Ah. There you are." I pulled out a small notebook from my bottom drawer underneath my t-shirts.

This just had to work...and if it didn't I don't know what I'll do.