And I him. 

Even though he was a dick and highly pretentious, he was different. He understood business and understood careers. He would never try to hold me back from an opportunity and would never get involved in my career. Luke was the opposite. He had been sticking his nose in my life and my profession since we started dating. 

Sure, I wanted Luke involved and there for me. But it occasionally became too much. And sometimes he just got annoying. Our break-up was surprisingly good for me. I felt free and confident for the first time in a long time. 

"Do you wanna get out of here?" Harry whispered into my ear, his hand moving slightly lower. I was shocked by his words. Harry ditching out early? Damn.

"Possibly," I said, crossing my legs and pursing my lips. He grabbed me and began to move me towards the front door. His hands burned my back, the feeling of them overwhelming. The physical attraction between us was implausible. "We should say goodbye to Louis, though, it would be rude of us not to."

"Alright, Sam," he muttered, walking with me to Louis' presence. He was absorbed in a conversation with some old women and what looked to be her husband. 

"Louis I'm going to give Samantha a ride back to the hotel. She doesn't know Paris quite as well as me," Harry told Louis smoothly. It was incredible how easily Harry spoke. He was able to manipulate anyone to do anything. Sometimes it was bad. But sometimes it was definitely used for good. Over the few months I'd known him, I'd seen him get deals nearly impossible all because of his powers of persuasion. 

"Alright, thanks so much to both of you. Samantha, your help was unprecedented," he said to me, giving me a swift kiss on the cheek. He shook Harry's hand and then turned back to his conversation.

"My room or yours?" Harry asked as we began to walk out, my dress swaying. I could only imagine how we looked to onlookers. Harry appeared probably as a Greek god, with his chiseled jaw and tight body. His legs long and his face symmetrical. Harry was tall and beautiful. A sight to see. 

Quite honestly, I felt beautiful today and I could only hope I looked half as good as Harry. I knew I looked like the perfect girlfriend, which I was far from. My hair was down and curly and my dress was beautiful and designer. I felt like for once I was with someone who understood my style and my class.

Harry dressed nice and attempted to look presentable. Luke typically wore sweats and a t-shirt. 

"Yours, it's probably a thousand times bigger," I responded, leaning into him. Paris was extremely chilly right now. 

"Yes, but Lou is right next door," Harry told me, shrugging his jacket off. He slid it onto my shoulders. Warming me greatly and causing me to nearly melt. His scent was overwhelming and invigorating. I couldn't help but blush at his gesture. 

The way we were beginning to act around one another was strange. Almost couple-ish. We bantered, but were also able to show some sort of affection to one another. Considering we hated each other barely a month ago, it was quite shocking. 

It was nice though. Seeing a kind side to him. An affectionate and warm side. The side I had been dying to see since the beginning. It wasn't like he was obvious about it and it's not like he's suddenly a warm and fuzzy guy. It's just I've begun to take notice of the things he does. The gestures of gentleness. He was still the uptight, sometimes rude guy I'd grown to know, but he was more than that. You just had to dig a little.

And I was falling head over heels for this man with two completely amazing sides. 

"Your jacket smells like you," I commented to Harry, bumping him with my shoulder. Walking down the streets of Paris with him was like a slight dream come true. 

Ever since he had picked me up from my apartment after my fight with Luke, he had been nothing but good to me. Sure he was an ass sometimes, but it was expected from him. On top of that, my comfort level with him excelled greatly. 

"Really? That's awesome," he said, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Hearing 'awesome' come out of your mouth makes me uncomfortable," I admitted, earning a chuckle from him. 

"Really? That's fantastic," I fake cringed at his words. We neared the hotel, causing a distraction from what was going to be quite the conversation. 

"This hotel is my favorite in Paris," Harry added, looking at it with a sense of glee in his eyes. His love for Paris was astonishing. 

I looked at him, milking in his face and his voice. I wanted to savor this perfect and wondrous moment, "I love it a lot too." 

He smiled at me, not saying anything. The doorman opened the door for us, greeting us with his best English. 

"Goodnight, Mr. and Mrs. Styles," he said, his cheeks red from the frigid weather. 

Harry and I looked at one another after hearing his comment. The poor man had no idea. 

"We're no-," I began, but was cut off by Harry speaking.

"Thank you monsieur," Harry responded, flawlessly of course. 

As we walked inside, I giggled.

"We're married now," I told him, nudging him. "You need to put a ring on it."

Harry rolled his eyes, "I didn't want to embarrass the guy."

"Right, like you have a problem with that," I said, pursing my lips. He just ignored me, leading us to the elevator. We were soon in it and on our way to my room. 

Room 512.

My eyes were slightly droopy as we went upstairs, exhaustion taking over me. I don't think Harry was going to be getting any sex tonight, on account of the fact I'd probably fall asleep in the middle of it.

"Is it okay if we don't hook up tonight?" I asked Harry, he gave me a strange look, raising his eyebrows. "I'm exhausted. How does cuddling sound?"

"A tad couple-ish to me," Harry said to me, biting his lip. "But that actually sounds slightly nice. So, alright." 

The way he said "couple-ish" was for once without distaste. It was just said as a statement, not defending it or defying it. 

But I didn't put much thought into it, as we got inside my room. I stripped off all my clothing, not even caring that Harry was just untying his tie. Left in my bra and underwear, I slipped into a big t-shirt and climbed into bed.

He was soon after me, sliding in and slipping his arms around my waist. I could feel his hard chest against me. Causing me to swoon. 

I fell asleep in a blissful state. With a blissful man. 

Author's Note: SUPER LONG ONE FOR Y'ALL! SORRY I SUCK FOR NOT WRITING. JUST REALLY BUSY. OKAY QUESTION TIME

Q: Favorite book on Wattpad & favorite book in REAL REAL life!

A: OKAY- so like a year ago my favorite book on wattpad would have been After because i'm a basic, but not it's probably either Cabin Three OR Tumblr. THEY BOTH ROCK AND YOU SHOULD ALL READ THEM OKAY. AND FAV REAL LIFE BOOK>>>WELL i'm an obvious potterhead i mean come on ppl i'm human after all ( OR AM I????) but singular book would probably have to be either the duff because it's super funny and it's so fucking relatable OR this lullaby by sarah dessen UGH ORRRRR anything by john green. HOLY SHIT I'M SO BASIC OMG. Okay, this answer is so fucking long i'm real sorry y'all. anywho plz respond. 

love ya shits. xx. (maybe love ya shits will be are always. love ya shits? love ya shits.)

O.M.G. GET ME OFF THE INTERNET.