Tyler's Pov

"I don't like her!" i said firmly. Ethan nodded and walked away. 

"i will expect her to be at the house by sun up. If not I will come and get her myself" he said turning back with and evil grin.

I stood there watching him drive away in his BMW . I cant do this' i thought to myself. if i bring her they will try and get information and she will hate me, if i don't they will kill both of us.

I walked in and saw that Sarah wasnt in bed I began to panic. Shit, what if she heard me and Eathan?! i ran to the door. 

" Sarah? Where are you? "  

leave me alone," she sobbed.

"Sarah baby, tell me "

"I had a bad dream is all. I don't want to talk about it! " she shouted.

It was around 2 when the crying stopped. she must be asleep. I grabbed the door handle and shoved the door open with my shoulder. Sure enough, Sarah was asleep on the floor, her hair all disheveled from running her hands through it and her eyes all red and puffy from crying. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. i felt sick as I grabbed hold of her neck. Her eyes shot open, full of fear as they locked with mine. I squeezed as i twisted my arms, breaking her neck. 

get her in the car quick! she will wake up again soon , i told myself. I grabbed unto her sides as I threw her over my shoulder.  As I placed her in the back of the car i couldn't help but feel the guilt squeeze at my stomach. I sat in the driver's seat and couldn't stop the tears that came. I felt as if i killed Ella all over again. I turned the key of the car, that Ethan had left here for me, and felt the car come to life. i loved the feel of the gentle purr of the engine. I stomped on the gas pedal.

I drover for what felt like an eternity. when i eventually reached Ethan's house, which was more of a mansion being honest, I walked up to the guards at the door and told them my name. They immediately walked in to get Ethan. 

" Take her downstairs," he said to me when we waltzed out. I nodded.  I took Sarah in my arms, bridal style, and walked downstairs. 

"Put her in here" the guards said motioning towards, a grubby old cell with chains hanging off the wall. I laid her down on the ground.

"I'm so sorry Sarah," i whispered in her ear, " i'm so sorry." i kissed her forehead before walking out glancing back once to see the guards chaining her to the wall.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Hi you guys so, i changed the name of my story and the cover because i didn't feel like it fit anymore, so i hope you all like it! I will try and update again on Thursday :) picture of Sarah on the side.