Chapter 14

Bad words in the chapter 😉
Warning: might be a little sex Part but not that big😉
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Jayden you idiot" I got up and slapped him and looked out the window.
Luckily Ramsey shifted and landed on his feet and ran in the direction of my old pack house.
I was looking out the window when I felt strong arms snake around my waist.
"That was not nice you know" he said.
"What you threw him out a window" I said back.
"No you slapped an alpha" he said.
"You need to be punished" he continued.
I turned to face him and saw his eyes were completely black with lust.
"Jayden not now" I said
"But maybe later" I continued and added a wink at the end.
I walked out of the room.
My leg had already healed so I just went to Jayden's and My room, grabbed some hot pink short-shorts that said 'sassy' on the butt, and I grabbed a black pierce the veil  t-shirt and a black comfy bra.
I jumped in the shower and washed everything I mean everything!
I put my clothes on that's when I smelt it roses.
I walked into the room and right away I saw Jayden carrying a  beautiful bouquet of white roses.
He was wearing a black v-neck and dark jeans and some classic black and white converse, showing me his pearly whites with a big smile.

"Wow" was all my stupid excuse for a mouth could say.
"You like" he asked
"Wow" I said again stupidly.
"Uhh Nat?" He asked
He snapped his fingers in front of my face
"Hello you look like a retarted fish with your mouth open like that" he continued.
"Wh-what?" I said snapping out of it.
"These are for you" he said giving me the flowers

"Thanks"
"Hmm remove the shirt to many layers" he said smirking
"What!" I kind of shouted back.
"Nothing I'm just kidding" he said laughing back.
"Oh heh heh heh....." I awkwardly said back.
I sniffed the flowers they were like the best this I ever smelled we'll besides Jayden.
I looked up to see Jayden eye to eye guess what I saw....
His eyes were black with lust.
He ran up to me faster than like lightning and basically pinned me against the wall.
"I've held back to long Natalie as a alpha I should have marked you right when I saw you"he said.
I knew what he was saying.
"Jayden think about what you are doing" I said

He marked me.

*.*.*.*.*

Jayden's POV

I marked her omg omg What the fuck did I just do holy fuckin shit.
And the worst part she fainted.
Before I could react she hit the floor with a thud.
"Oh shit oh shit oh shit" I said pacing back and forth not bothering with the fainted Natalie.
I was very careful not to step on her but I just like slipped yha know?
She yelped in pain as I stepped on her leg.
"WHAT THE FUCK GOD FUCKING DAMIT"she screamed.
She punched my face and it hurt like a mother fucker I went down like the titanic.
I know what you are thinking as a alpha I should me strong and sturdy but she caught me off guard she has a petite little form, I didn't think she could hit that hard.
"Oh my god Jayden I am so sorry" she said as she got down to my level on the floor.
"Mama" I said like a retard.
"No Jayden it Natalie you mate" she said
She attempted to lift me up but sadly failed and I fell on top of her.
"Jayden get off of me" she said as she struggled to get out from under me.w
Some how the thought of her under me turned me on and my buddy from downstairs wanted to be noticed (A/N his D)

Natalie's POV
I felt his member poke me down there.
I bit my lip to keep me from moaning what he's my mate.
Someone cleared their thought and I full on pushed Jayden of me and he flew in to a wall and left a dent.
"Felix!" I yelled.
"Hello Natalie" he said mockingly.

"Ughlafa" was all Jayden said from behind us.
"Jayden!" I ran up to him.
"Huh oh hey Natalie" he said sounding like a frikin stoner.
I laid him down on the bed and he fell strait to sleep.
"No get the fuck out Felix" I said using all of the alpha and Luna tone I have.
His wolf whimpered at my tone and even Jayden let out a low growl from the bed, but it turned it to light snores a second later.
"As you wish Luna" Felix bowed and left.
Wow I should have done that a long time ago.
I walked over to the bed and saw Jayden sleeping like a baby, just so cute.
I crawled into bed with him and laid next to him.
He instantly put me in his arms I snuggled up to him, and I used  his strong arms as a pillow.
I turned to face and stared in to his icy blue eyes and have him a quick peck on the lips.
"Good night Jayden" I said.
"Good night beautiful" he said  and he gave me a passionate kiss.

He deepened the kiss and asked for and entrance and I granted it.
He got on top of me and put his weight on his elbows.
He stated trailing kissed down my neck and sucked on my sweet spot.
I moaned in pleasure, I ran my fingers threw his silky jet-black hair.
He played with the hem of my shirt.
I helped him take it off, and I ripped his shirt off.
"Excited are we" he said.
"Very" was all I said.
He pulled off my shorts slowly leaving me in bra and panties.
"Beautiful" he murmured.

He unhooked my bra and slid it of me.
He unbuckled his belt and took of his jeans.
Leaving me in my panties and him in his boxers.

Let's just say that was one of the best nights of my life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I know I'm the worse at the kind of parts I didn't want to write it cuz some of my friends read this so yha 😁 tell me how I did and I'm sorry for taking so long to update but I was thinking of making another book it is called 'the mute is cute' Yha idk if I should make it tell me I care about everyone's opinion so plz leave ur opinion

VOTE
COMMENT
LIKE
AND SHARE 😉