Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

"How do you guys not get fat with the amount of food to eat?" I asked them after the lady walked away. "You ordered enough for a starving army."

"I work out." Calum said and Michael rolled his eyes. "Michael just stays the same. He hardly gains weight. I think he loses pounds when he plays guitar and games."

"Probably."

"I wouldn't even doubt that."

-

I grabbed on to Calum and Michael's hands as we went into a store for some drinks and snacks because we were planning on drawing at the beach for awhile.

"We need sunscreen. I didn't bring the one from the house." Calum said as he grabbed a can. He put it in the cart and we walked around some more.

"Calum, can I see your sunglasses?" I asked and he nodded. He handed them to me and I put them on, smiling as Calum just chuckled.
"Why is it always my sunglasses?" He asked me. "It's always my sunglasses. Why can't you take Michael's? He's your dad too you know."

"I did know, but he doesn't have his on him." I said and he just laughed. "If he had them on him, I'd ask." I told him and he nodded as he grabbed a pack of water and put it in the cart.

"Kids are so weird." Calum said and I rolled my eyes. He tossed some bags of chips in the cart and I followed him.

"I think kids are... nice." I said. "I want kids when I grow up. If I end up with a guy, I want a boy before a girl. If I end up with a girl, I want to adopt a little baby boy and then girl." I said.

"Why a boy before a girl?"

"So he can grow up to protect his sister." I said and Calum chuckled. "It's just how I want it. After that, well, it's just whatever. I wouldn't care." I said.

"Have you thought about a weeding aswell?" Michael joked and I nodded. "Oh, damn." He said.

"I want a beach wedding with a bunch of crimson red roses and my bridesmaids would wear crimson red." I sighed and Calum laughed a bit. "And if I married a guy, I'd have a simple wedding dress. A little lace and a little tail, with a crown veil because why not?"

"If you married a girl?"

"I'd probably, most likely, wear a suit." I said. "I'd be the one in the suit and standing at the alter, waiting for her to come down the aisle." I said and chuckled. "I've thought about this a lot."

"Of course you have." Calum said and we went to the self-checkout register. "Sounds like a perfect wedding though. A beach wedding doesn't sound bad."

"Yeah?" Michael asked and Calum nodded. "Doesn't sound too bad. I'd like to do something other than a church or wedding hall aswell."

"Hey, this is my dream wedding. Get your own." I said and they laughed. Michael started scanning the items and I fixed my fedora. "Get your own dream wedding."

"Fine." Calum said and stole my hat. I gasped and pouted as he put it on his head. "This is my hat now."

"These are my sunglasses now."

"You guys are idiots." Michael said and I laughed. "Come on. We need to go get some ice aswell."

I nodded and then followed him out of the store. We got to the car and then Michael pulled the back seat down.

He grabbed the ice chest and just put all of the drinks inside of it now. "They sell those big add bags of ice at the gas station literally right over there."

"Go walk over there and buy some. Me and Sophia will chill in the car." Calum said and Michael nodded.

I got in the passenger seat before he could and then closed the door, locking it. I laughed and then he opened the drivers seat, sitting in it for just right now.