two

(your POV)

The second I got my soul tattoo, I grabbed my towel off the rack, covered myself and ran to (Y/F/N)'s room in our shared apartment.

She looked up from her laptop and gave me a funny look. "Ohhh so that's why you were making so much noise in the bathroom. I thought you secretly had a boy over or you were masturbating or something." She said after I told her the news.

"Y/F/N!" You exclaimed.

"Shit sorry, you were saying? Something about a soul tattoo? Did you finally get yours?" She said.

"YES! Look!" I said, as I pulled my towel down enough so she could see the little treble clef over my heart.

"Shut the fuck up. Are you serious?" She yelled. She immediately shut her laptop and jumped out of bed and ran to me.

"Dude, (Y/F/N) you're yelling!"

"I'm sorry. Fuck. I'm just so excited and happy for you! Like holy fuck this is finally happening!"

(Y/F/N) had gotten her soul tattoo three years ago. She was only 22-years-old and was fresh out of college. Five years of her going through the toughest major at her school left her with no time for boys. So when she got her soul tattoo, the both of us couldn't believe it. Her parents wouldn't stop saying how young she was. Within a few weeks, (Y/F/N) met her soulmate at her favorite coffee shop. They talked over coffee and their shared love of the coffee shops' pastries.

Now at 25, she's in a happy and amazing relationship. For the past few weeks, (Y/F/N) has been convinced her soulmate, Jack, was gonna propose to her soon. (He is. I helped pick out the engagement ring a few days ago). But now that I was gonna meet my soulmate soon, getting engaged was the least of her worries.

"I just can't believe it. I've been dreaming about this for ages!" She said. We were now sitting on her bed talking. I had changed into my pajamas and had on a tank top. While we talked, I was absentmindedly tracing the top of my soul tattoo.

"You've been dreaming about me getting my soulmate?" I asked her.

"Of course I have. You don't think I think about these things? You and me going on double dates with our soulmates, talking about wedding plans, helping your soulmate pick out your engagement ring... You know, that kind of shit."

I laughed. I've known (Y/F/N) all my life. Even when we were kids, we talked about this stuff. We both grew up and I didn't care much for all that gushy love shit. I was only focusing on my dreams and my career. But in the back of our heads, the idea of us being each other's maid of honor was still there.

I smiled. Since getting my soul tattoo, merely hours ago, I was scared. I wasn't sure if I was ready to meet my soulmate yet. I wasn't sure if my soulmate would even like me. (Y/F/N) punched my arm when I said that.

"He's your fucking soulmate you asshat. Of course he'll like you. And your soul tattoo is a fucking treble clef. Obviously, this soulmate of yours has some musical significance. We already know he's perfect for you."

I laughed. "You're right. I need to stop freaking out. I just can't stop wondering who LRH can be." You said as you peeked at your soul tattoo for the millionth time, looking at the initials under the treble clef.

"Doesn't matter. You'll find out soon enough! In other news, we have about two weeks till we see our faves in concert..." (Y/F/N) started to say, but I was slowly tuning her out, imagining who my soulmate could be. I didn't know it at the time, but in two weeks was also when I would meet my soulmate.

(Luke's POV)

The boys wanted to end the concert early, but I refused. After getting my soul tattoo, I felt like a different person. My soulmate has to be in the crowd somewhere. If not this one, then the next one. I was filled with adrenaline and excitement and I couldn't be happier.

I ran back onstage and was welcomed by hundreds of screaming fans. I grabbed my guitar and slung it around me. I reached the mic, ready to announce what had just happened. The boys were right behind me, smiles on their faces as well - we were always so supportive of each other. I quickly got everyone to quiet down.

"Hi guys. I'm so sorry about stopping the concert like that, but I just got my soul tattoo!" I yelled in excitement. Soon the whole stadium erupted into cheers.

"Thank you guys. I'm pretty excited about it. But now that you all know what happened, let's continue the show!" I counted down, and the lads and I started singing Permanent Vacation again. Not once for the rest of the concert did my smile falter.

The news about my soul tattoo spread pretty fast. I didn't even get a chance to tweet it out or tell my family yet. Fans at the concert were already talking about it and announcing it on their social media.

After the concert, my phone was blowing up with phone calls, Twitter notifications, text messages... all things ranging from:

"Is it true?"
"What does it look like?"
"Millions of Luke girls are heartbroken, seeing their fave is now unavailable. Are you his soulmate?"

So I took my phone out and sent out a tweet.

"I got my soul tattoo tonight! I can't wait to meet my soulmate xx"I attached a picture of what my soul tattoo looked like - a treble clef with my soulmates initials in cursive right underneath it. I hoped that maybe my soulmate would see my tweet and contact me soon. The anticipation was killing me.

A/N: I'm sorry, this one is kind of short, just wait till I post the next chapter. things are just getting started, so make sure you guys stick around. thanks for all the feedback fam. ily all. don't forget to tell me what you guys think! if you want ch 3, hmu :) don't forget to like this, follow me, & share this cute shit with you friends. ily.

{r.h.}