Frenemy?

Thomas POV

"Come on Thomas, you read the note. It says 15th floor. Let's go to our room first so we can grab whatever weapons they left us." Teresa motions to me.
"You guys go, I'll meet you there." I say.
"Alright, we're on the 3rd floor, room 3F." Gally says. He and Teresa walk inside the hotel and towards the elevator. At this point, I take my champagne glass and walk over to where Newt is. 

He is leaning on the balcony rail, just staring down.
I think he feels me next to him, because he says, "If I jumped... Would I survive?"

He turns to face me. He smiles, but only with his lips. Not his eyes. "Hello Tommy." He says.
"What are you doing here?" I ask in a serious tone.
He's wearing a white dress shirt, with the sleeves rolled up, A black tie, black dress pants, and dress shoes. He's wearing a bracelet. I remember it. I made him that bracelet.

"I thought you might be missing me." He takes my champagne glass with one hand, and caresses my arm with the other. He starts to drink some, never taking his eyes off me. He then hands it back.
"You know that I am.You shouldn't be here." I tell him.
"Why?" He asks me. He puts himself in between me and the balcony. I'm taller than him by a few inches.
"Don't you trust me Tommy?"
I want to.

"No." I answer him coldly. This doesn't discourage him, because he starts to laugh.
"So what?" He says. He starts to walk into the hotel. I follow, just out of curiosity.
"Where are you going?" I ask.
"To my suite." He responds. We get in the elevator, and he clicks on the third floor button.
Is he going to take me to Teresa and Gally's room? How would he know they were there?
I see the doors close, and I feel us going up. I turn to look at him, and he's staring at his bracelet. I quickly look away.
The doors open, and we get out. We pass by several doors until we stop at 3D.
Awfully close to their room. Newt takes a key out of his pocket and unlocks the door. I step inside..