Chapter 9

I am not allowed to be in the room when they search it, but I am allowed to stand outside the room as long as I have my guard with me. 

I watch them search it. Watching them search my room is funny. They have no idea what I have done to manipulate this room. I had placed a fake back in one of my drawers. So far they haven't found anything. My note book and sharp blade are still in the fake bottom. 

they have completely towrn up the room. I want to just laugh right about now. They put everything back and I walk back in. I laugh as I sit in the room alone with no one by my side. I like it being alone sometimes. I am the only one who understands me. After a while I start to think of Ashley again. I don't do anything about it because if My doctor sees me with any new cuts she is going to have another search warrant for my room. It is time for lunch so my guard walks with me to the lunch room. I guess my guard mentioned something to the cook about my haterd towards tomatoes becuase that seems to be what we are having tomatoe soup. I decline food and sit in my seat. 

I take note of all the people in here who are crazier than me. Why am I even in here in the first place. Oh wow I can see the spirit of my dead ex girlfriend. I guess no one understands loosing a loved one. I see some one sitting by herself and I stare at her we make a little eye contact but as soon as it happend she looked away nervously. 

I hear my name being called and my guard assists me out of the room. It is Nash and Kimmie. I sit in my room with them sitting across from me on the bed while I sit at the desk chair. "Bro you look terrible," Nash says. I shrug. Of course I look terrible I lost my girlfriend. I have gone crazy. "Do you still think about her?" Kimmie asks, "You really did love her didn't you?" I laugh and yell, "You can Fucking say her name for crying out loud! I miss her terribly but I hate how everyone acts as if she didn't exist! Like she was a figment of my imagination. She wasn't! God! Can't you see that!" 

Nash and Kimmie look taken back. I roll up my sleeves and turn in my desk chair towards the desk. I pull open the drawer and pull out my sharp blade. I set it on my desk. It isn't like a sharp piece of metal it is more like the last person who had this room broke the window and they didn't pick up all the glass. "Shawn are you okay?" Nash asks. "No I am not!" I yell. I take the sharp edge and cut my arms repeatedly. "Shawn put that down," Kimmie spoke softly. "No," I protested as I kept cutting. "I went through loosing one friend I can't stand to loose another one," She cries. "I can't be here any more," I say cutting the vein and letting the blood flow out. 

This was it I am going to be with Ashley again. I hear Nash yell, "Help! Help!" The door bursts open and the guard comes in to see the problem but the only thing is I am already gone. 

*********************

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHAWN WYD?!

I bet y'all wondering how are you going to finish it isn't it supposed to be 10 chapters? To answer that question is a DON'T FUCKING WORRY ABOUT IT!

Now that we got that out of the way..... 

Tomorrow will be the last update before I end the book and start Rebelious. Thank you!

CRAP I HAVE THE HICCUPS! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

MUCH LOVE AND MUFFINS 

~KIMBERLY