chapter 8

As per request I brought in my notebook to the meeting with my doctor. 

I walk down the long coridor of the mental institute with my guard. "What's in the note book?" My guard asks trying to be friendly. "None of your buisness," I say. I just want to get to this meetings because he reeks of tomatoes. "You smell like tomatoes," I state looking towards the room at the end of the hallway. The room I so desperatly need to be in to get away from him. "So is that a bad thing?" He asks questioning the grossness of tomatoes. "Yes it is. Tomatoes are terrible things. Are they a fruit or a vegtable. It's like zucchini, but unlike zucchini it tastes terrible. Most people say it is a vegetable because it is used on sandwhiches and salad but it could also be a fruit because all fruit have seeds. They are terrible foods." 

We reach the room and I say, "Fix that smell would ya." I walk into the room and hand my doctor the notebook. What she didn't know is that I brought two note books. One for songs and the other for writing about my days. Although I did write a few songs in that one too. "So no writting about your expirience here? Just song writting?" She asks. I meschiviously nod. 

"So how is it being here, I can't imagine anyone could like it but I want to know how is it  going here?" she asks. "Hell. I just want to go home. I can't stand it here. The food could be better and my guard could smell less of tomatoes and I could be with Ashley," I state. "Have you noticed anychanges about being here with out ashley or thinking ashley is alive?" She asks. "Some. I know she is dead but doesn't mean I don't want to be with her," It starts to get hot so I roll up my sleeve, "Are you married?" I ask. She nods. 

"Imagine your husband shot himself or hung himself or cut his arms until he bled to death, while you were away and one of your friends call you up while your away and tells you that your husband had died. Not even stating how he died, just leaving it at that. Hanging up on you right after.  Wouldn't you want to be with him. He just comitted suicide after you thought he was better about his feelings but he took that chance to kill himself. There is nothing you can do to bring him back," I say. She stares at my arms. "Shawn how did you get those?" She asks. 

"I have my ways," I say. "I will order a warant in your room to remove sharp object you aren't allowed to do this. I was going to release you but now I can't," she says. "I don't give a crap. In here or out there Ashley isn't there. The only difference is that some people in here think I am sane instead of out there. I rather take the stay in here over all of the bull shit out there. I rather never have another good meal in here that have some one point to me on the street and try to stay clear of me because I was in a mental insitute," I look at the window above her desk letting some light in. 

"Shawn I am having that warrant," She says. I shrug and walk out of the room noticing my time is up. 

****************

Intense right?

Do you think they will find his other notebook? Will he finally kill himself? What do you all think?

Two more chapters! Wow! I want to thank all of you who have stayed with me on this book and to My BFF Ashley (weheartfanfic) for putting up with all the crap I have put her character through. I can't even tell you how many times she has smacked me as I stood over her shoulder waiting for her to finish reading the update. It has been an amazing story and I hope you all give it some more votes and tell your friends if you haven't gove me a follow and or a suggestion if you want me to write a story about you. I am thinking of doing some imagines soon so if you want me to I will write an imagine for ya. Thank you all soooooooo much. 

Love you all 

Much Love and Muffins

~Kimberly