Prologue

-Lacie's POV-

"You have a fast paced form of leukemia. You have cancer." The ride home, no one talked. We all just swam, and eventually drowned, in the news. I'm the oldest of the family of four. The first to go of to college. All I want is to teach people my age drama in high school. Now I'll never be able to do any of that. I have roughly six weeks to live. To enjoy Christmas, New Years, I wouldn't see my friends. They're all at the Uni. I had to make that stupid mistake and skip a year between school and Uni. I could have met people. I could have enjoyed this last zmonth! I take my phone out a scroll through names of people to call first.

'Madison'... No, she's changed to much to even talk to.

'Nicole'... She moved to the US. She's not coming all the way back here just for sorry old me.

'Liam'...Bloody No! He's a world famous boy-bander now. I haven't seen him forever. Who knows how much he's changed with that fame. Why would he want me now anyway? It's not like we could kindle some romance. I mean really! What'll that lead too? Nothing.

'Ellie'...nope, brat. To say the least.

Why does Wolverhampton have to be so boring?! I haven't done anything with my life since I got out of high school! Well I certainly can't do anything about it now. Or can I? I jump off my bed and grab a small, one-hundred paged notebook from under my side table. I open it up and, with gel pens, start scribbling down my bucket list. These are the things I WILL get done before I die.