I went to the bathroom and then closed the door. I dropped my towel and then fixed my bra since it was falling. I pulled the shirt on and then the jeans. After my toes got caught in a few of the rips, I pulled them up and began to zip and button them.

I stepped outside of my bathroom and then began putting my shoes on. "Here." Makenna handed me a black choker and the necklace we got today.

I put them on and then slipped on my leather jacket. "You look so beautiful," Makenna told me and I thanked her as she put her own jacket on.

"And you look perfect." I told her and grabbed her hand. I laced our fingers together and then pulled her close. She gave me a kiss and I smiled into it like an idiot.

"Are you ready yet girls-oh, am I interrupting something?" I heard Calum's voice and then we pulled away. "Are you ready yet?"

"Give us a second." I said and looked at him. He nodded and then closed the door. I grabbed Makenna again and pressed my lips against her's.

She slipped her hand out of mine and then wrapped her arms around my neck. She leaned up a bit, but the weight of her body against me pushed me back a bit. My back hit the door and I pulled my hands away from her's.

I slid my hands up her body and she gasped. She tugged on my hair and I pressed my palms against her face softly.

"You're so beautiful." I muttered and then pulled away. I pressed a kiss to her forehead and she chuckled as a blush coated her cheeks.

"I think-I think we should go now Sophia." She said softly and I nodded. She went to go grab our phones and I put mine in my back pocket. "Come on."

I turned the light off and then followed her downstairs. "Finally." Calum said, shooting me a knowing look. "You girls look amazing." He told us and we thanked him.

"Ready to leave?" Michael asked and I nodded. I followed them out of the house and then into the car.

-

We walked into a really fancy restaurant and Calum looked at the guy behind the counter. "Um, we're here for the Irwin reservation?" He said questionably and the man vegan looking through some book.

"Ah, got it sir. Follow me." We followed him to a table in the back and I saw Ashton and Charlotte who were laughing.

We sat down and he told us he'd have a waiter come and get us our drinks. I looked at Makenna and she held my hand under the table opposed to Charlotte and Ashton who held hand on top of the table.

"Makenna, what happened to your hair?" Her mum asked, not sounding angry at all. Maybe that was bad. It's always calm before the storm.

"I got it done at the salon today because I saw it in a magazine and thought it'd look nice." She said and I could see Michael fidgeting in his seat and bit.

Her mum was quiet and then Ashton spoke up. "It doesn't look bad Charlotte." Ashton told her and she looked at him. "It loos nice." He said and Makenna thanked him.

"It does look nice but Makenna, baby what will kids at school think? Bright red?" She asked and Makenna shrugged.

"Their opinions are irrelevant and don't define who I am." She said and I smiled at her. "I like it and that's all that matters... right?"

"Of course." Charlotte said. "Also, I love the leather baby. It looks nice on you. Why didn't you tell me you wanted leather jackets? I would have bought you some." She said.

"I didn't even know I wanted one until today." Makenna lied and I chuckled. Soon, the conversations drifted to work and other adult things.

When the waiter came, we all ordered our drinks, even Ashton and Charlotte who seemed to want to wait for us to be here before they ordered anything.

Adopted By Malumजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें