"What Did We Do?"

(A/n Song Insprirations: Guns For Hands by Twenty One Pilots, What You Know by Two Door Cinema Club (they are brilliant by the way so go check them out), and Migraine by Twenty One Pilots.

oH I CHANGED MY USERNAME FROM Punk_Crock_Larry to Punk-Crock-Larry

qotc: what would you do if you were the opposite sex for one day? me being a cis girl, and the opposite being a guy for a day, i would honestly try to pick up girls and gay guys.

Story Time: Gather around kids (i honestly hope no kids are reading my story) okay so i have this new teacher for maths this year and he is hilarious honestly. the other day i was like "yo mr. c can i use the bathroom?" and he said sure but i wanted to know what time it was so i would be back before lunch break and there's no clock in our class so i said "do you know what time it is?" and he goes "no?" and i then said "dude you're wearing a watch." so that prompts him to say "no you're wearing a watch" (which i wasn't) so i said "no. i'm not?" and he freaking says "that's what you think." i was like wtf mr. c but anyways he's so funny and i can actually keep an A in that class. sorry that was a boring story.

This took me forever to update which i am deeply sorry for, but i have alot of things going on right now and i've been feeling really down with little to no motivation to do anything but hopefully it will be more often now. Yes this is an update. I love you guys and i hope you enjoy.)

Luke pov.

None of us thought about what the repercussions would be of our "little makeout". What did we do? Calum is going to be crushed. he really fancies michael, and thought Michael fancied him back.

I decided I should be the one to call, seeing as I'm the closest to him. "Calum" I hesitated before continuing. "Me and the boys need too talk to you, its important. Why you mind coming over?" I figured it would be better to do this in person.

"Yeah, sure thing Luke. Is everything all right?" In that moment I felt like a complete and total ass.

He would do anything for me and then I go and kiss Michael. I need to start thinking with my brain and not my dick.

"Yeah. Everything's fine." I lied right through my teeth. It won't be fine after he finds out.

"Okay, I'll be over in a few." And with that he hung up and I could feel my heart in my throat.

I looked at ashton and closed my eyes shaking my head. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" I felt ashton put his hand on my back, rubbing it. "Its not just you Luke. We all took part in it."

Michael was sitting in the corner like a little kitten. I couldn't help but want to kiss his nose. ( would it be weird if this story turned C.A.L.M.?)

Michael started to cry. "I feel so bad about this. I'm so sorry, its all my fault. You just looked so-"

I opened my eyes to see michael shaking a little bit. "Mikey, it will be okay. Its not you're fault, we could have said no. We wanted it too."

Ashton wrapped his arms around my torso and pulled me onto the couch with him. I heard a knock on the door and got up to let Calum in.

I knew he could tell something was wrong just from the look on my face because his smile dropped.

"Hey Calum." I said weakly trying to smile a little. He nodded towards me and walked in. I followed him back into the game room.

He sat down next to michael. "So what did you guys want to talk about?" He smiled sadly. "Look Calum, something happened between the three of us."

(A/n. Wow a cliff hanger and it was 666 words. I really am Satan.

So guys give me your opinions on this story turning into a C.A.L.M or OT4? Would that be okay or no? Give me your feedback so I can update.)