Jobs for the signs

Aries ~

1.The Media - Voice your strong opinions in TV or "talk" radio.

2.Advertising - Use your creativity to achieve your ambitions.

3.The Military - Apply your strong will and enthusiasm to any military job.

4.Security guard - Embrace your enthusiasm for upholding the law and protecting others.

Taurus ~

1.Banking - Use your methodical ways to help others with their finances.

2.Accounting - Channel your practicality into the love of numbers.

3.Science - Showcase your determination and patience in solving problems.

4.Research - Open your practical mind to a world of information.

Gemini ~

1.Travel - Use your inquisitiveness and energy to help customers get to new places and discover new things.

2.Nature - Inquire about the earth and use that intelligence to discover new things about it.

3.Traveling sales - Experience new places and people with your boundless energy.

4.Business - Harness your energy and optimism to change a corporation from the ground up.

Cancer ~

1.Law - Exercise your passion for advising others.

2.Psychology - Nurture and offer sound counsel.

3.Teaching - Combine your nurturing side with philosophy and imagination.

4.Nursing - Deal with drama and console those in pain.

Leo ~

1.CEO - Channel your independent thinking into a leadership position.

2.Manager - Use your spontaneous nature to make important decisions on the fly.

3.Editor - Lead writers in their craft.

4.Government worker - Use your power and disposition to make progressive decisions.

Virgo ~

1.Statistician - Exercise your perfectionism and work ethic.

2.Medical Researcher - Perk up detail-oriented work with your cheerfulness.

3.Investigator - Channel your wit and precision.

4.Translator - Help others communicate through your bubbly personality

Libra ~

1.Government workers - Channel your diplomacy into foreign relations.

2.Negotiators - Make use of your cooperative nature

3.Administrators - Help others get along better to get work done.

4.Lawyers - Use your charm and diplomacy to expertly argue a case.

Scorpio ~

1.Espionage - Find information and stay out of trouble using your intelligence and intuition.

2.Writing - Weave insightful stories of both fiction and non-fiction with your resourcefulness and intuition.

3.Physics - Make use of your analytical thinking and motivation.

4.Research - Showcase your analytical thinking and intellect.

Sagittarius ~

1.Theology - Thrive in your spirituality.

2.Public relations - Make use of your positive attitude and energetic nature.

3.Sales - Show your energy and upbeat attitude, all while occasionally traveling for work.

4.Administration - Use your energy and enthusiasm to motivate others.

Capricorn ~

1.Information Technology - Showcase your organizational skills and clever problem-solving .

2.Medicine - Achieve your goals, as well as the goals of your patients.

3.Accounting - Work with both things you love: math and money.

4.Law - Embrace your responsibility and logical thinking.

Aquarius ~

1.Astronomy - Take your unique ideas to the ends of the universe.

2.Natural history - Work toward the lofty goal of a better future based on our past.

3.Aviation - Use your intellect and work ethic to navigate the skies.

4.The Arts - Showcase your vision humanitarianism through poetry, music, or acting.

Pisces ~

1.Artist - Express your compassion and versatility through music, painting, or literature.

2.Hair stylist - Show your creativity, as well as meet people and make them happy.

3.Philanthropist - Exhibit your generosity and compassion for others.

4.Justice - Harness compassion, generosity, and sensitivity to uphold the law.