Virgo

To the world you may give an impression of com authority, but you are aware of you own nervous, restless, controlled intensity, the desire to be up and doing , rearranging , improving. You exhaust yourself more by simply sitting down than others do moving around.

It is impossible for Virgos to put off until tomorrow what might be done today, or to do later what might be done now. You are, in a word, organized. Your idea of taking it easy would seem like hard work to most people. You are not a day dreamer you are a day doer.

Your emotional life is a constant striving to bring order out of chaos. Love is not enough to male you happy. You need more than a mate, home, children, or friends. You must justify your life.

You have an excellent memory, an analytical mind , and are known for crystal clear thinking.

You have icroacopic vision hen it comes to detecting a flaw. Your logic cuts through muddled thinking like a laser beam. You believe life should be approached rationally, you are without peer in solving knotty problems or tangled disputes. Yo distrust ideas that don't stand up to critical appraisal or people who make emotional judgments.

You tend to be critical of your own ability in financial affairs, no one is better than you at staying within a budget. You aren't tempted into foolish ventures. You bank balances usually jibe to the decimal point. You want the finest but rarely overpay.

One of your major faults is that you don't see the forest for the trees. A preoccupation with neatness and precision sometimes limits your breadth of vision. Your nature is to look back and analyze rather than to push forward in a new direction.

You may run into difficulty because of a tendency to complicate everything.

It is hard for you to relax, to make small talk or be gregarious with strangers. You prefer one on one encounters. That is also when people discover how well read, perceptive , charming and witty you are.