Capricorn

Capricorns are ambitous, and the lives of them are marked by a purpousfull pursuit of their destiney. Your motivating force is desire for success, money, status, position, authority, and love.

You have a personality geared toward leadership and power. You have a heightened sense of the value of time. You learned to wait for things you want.

You are practical and above all determined.

You think of yourself as a real person in a real world which allows little time for idle pleasure seeking. You have a sense of purpose and a great faith in your own ability. You feel you can depend on only yourself. Your spirit has been described as cold passion. Beneath your reserve there is a sensitive and sympathetic person, and anyone who needs a strong shoulder to lean on need'nt look further than a capricorn.

One of your more striking characteristics is your sense of humor.

You wont heedlessly plunge in. You will research, examine what others have done before, and gather relevant data.

Your basic concern is for security. That goal comes first and you are usually materialistic. You have a great sense of pride and will not forgive anyone who belittles or slights you.

Capricorns marry for money and pristege more then any other sign in the zodiac. In relationships you most dominate, because when you are in control you dont feel vulnerable to another persons power. You are continuesly testing the loyalty of those close to you. You are the loner of the zodiac, but have a great need to be loved and appreciated.

It can take a long time to discover the real you.

Anyone who cares enough to penatrate your shell of reserve will be greatly rewarded. Your affections and loyalty run deep, and you cherish and protect thoughs you love. You stick around when the going is toughest.