xvi. | in which the wilchester trio is busy

Start from the beginning

Sam was a champ and hugged her through it all. Emery was glad, she needed him and he needed her. It was totally a win/win scenario for both of them.

Then the whole faith healer thing happened. Emery met a Reaper for the first time. The Reverend's wife happened to be controlling the thing. And she ended up dying in the end. Oh and there was the fact that Emery had tear stains for about three days because of Dean. Emery also cried when she heard about the one girl with the tumour.

It made her feel bad that she couldn't remember her name. She thinks it was Lila?

Dean was healed, that was the good part of the whole experience. But, Emery never wanted to do that again, that's for sure.

Route 666;

EMERY WAS NOT HELPFUL AT ALL. She didn't like Cassie. Probably because her and Dean had been in a serious relationship and she was stuck hunting with John while they fed the flame of their love.

Emery wasn't racist or hating on Cassie. She thought she was a very strong woman who was breaking into the world of journalism. Though, Cassie had tried to put those words in her mouth. Emery almost bitched slapped the girl. So, instead of talking to Dean and Cassie, Emery stuck to Sam like glue. Literally.

She was at his side day and night. The girl even completely ignored Dean. Sam laughed and said she was jealous. Maybe she was, but the brunette hunter didn't care.

She wasn't talking to Dean.

When he came home after 'research' with Cassie, she could smell it on him. And the girl had scoffed, grabbed her jacket, and walked out the door, heading down the road.

She almost bought a pack of cigarettes at the gas station not far from their hotel, but decided against it. Emery had started that nasty habit when she was researching her adopted parents death. When the stress from that weighed her down, she took up smoking. Emery did it for about three years after, secretly doing it so she wouldn't get scolded by Dean.

She quit. End of story.

But, that didn't stop her from asking the nice man smoking out back for one. He nicely gave her one and she smoked it on the way back to the hotel.

Emery was putting it out on the cement when Sam stepped out, and her gave her a disapproving look. The girl just shrugged.

Dean had sex, Emery had a smoke, what was wrong with that.

After they stopped the ghost, thanks to Sam's brilliance, Emery got to watch Dean get broken up with. Again.

She didn't offer any comfort, only sat in the backseat, staring out the window. Emery was craving a cigarette and instantly regretted smoking the one she had. She pushed the cravings aside however.

She could do this again. She had Sam. Sam could help. He always did.

Nightmare;

THE CIGARETTE CRAVINGS WENT AWAY, BUT they were replaced by an odd feeling about Sam. He just seemed... different. It was one of those weird feelings though, so Emery shook it off.

She mostly still talked to Sam. Sure, she was in love with Dean still, but she couldn't help but picture him and Cassie together. So, the girl only talked to him if she had too.

Until one night, Sam made them drive to a random city in the USA and got there in time to hear about some guy committing suicide in his car. But, Emery had the same feeling about the death as she had with Sam.

And just like that, they were thrust into a case with a psychic kid who was abused when he was younger and out for revenge. He killed his father (the guy who supposedly committed suicide) and his uncle (he chopped off his head. With a window), and was about to kill his step mom when the hunters stormed in the house.