I Need You (Smut)

Warning• smut, malexmale, wincest, fluff, spoilers for season 9 episode 13, extreme heart crushing (only at the beginning I swear it gets better bc smut)
NSFS
----------------------------------------------------
"Sam what I do, I do because it's the right thing. I'd do it again." I drank my remaining whisky.
"And that, is the problem."
I stared off into the distance, feeling my heart crack.
"Y-You think you're my savior, my brother the hero, you, you swoop in and even when you mess up you think what you're doing is worth it because you've convinced yourself you're doing more good than bad, but you're not."
My heart started to break.
"I mean, Kevin's dead, Crowley's in the wind, we're no closer to beating this angel thing. Please tell me, what is the upside of me being alive?"
The fact that I can't stand being without you Sammy. I love you.
I wanted to say it but I couldn't.
"You kidding me?"
I said, trying to hide my aching heart.
"You and me, fighting the good fight together."
Sam turned away and sighed. I could see the look on his face, he didn't want to hear my lecture, but I continued anyways.
He walked over and sat down across from me.
"Just once, be honest with me. You didn't save me, for me. You did it for you."
My heart shattered with every word he said.
"What are you talking about?" I said, choking back my tears.
"I was ready to die, I was ready. I should have died. But you, you didn't want to be alone. And that's what this all boils down to, you can't stand the thought of being alone."
"Alright," I said, smiling, trying to hide my tears welling up.
"I'll give you this much, you are certainly willing to do the sacrificing, as long as you're not the one being hurt."
"Alright, you want to be honest? If the situation was reversed, and I was dying, you'd do the same thing."
Sam shook his head.
"No, Dean."
He shook his head again.
"I wouldn't."
I felt my heart fall and crash. I looked at him, not believing what he had said.
"Same circumstances. I wouldn't."
He shook his head again, and I looked at him, this time not hiding the strong emotion of pain in my eyes. He looked at me, and started back down at the table, with the look of guilt in his eyes.
"I'm gonna get to bed." Sam said as he walked out. My eyes started to swell up, and I let a tear stream down my cheek.
I grabbed a beer from the fridge. I couldn't take this anymore.
I need him, but he wants to keep things strictly business. Why? Why can't we be brothers again?
I waited until he fell asleep and then I called out to Cas.

"Cas! Cas please, I need you...."
I let my tears flow.
I heard a flap of Cas's wings, and turned around quickly.
"Dean? What's wrong?"
"Oh, Cas..."
I buried my head in his chest, letting tears stream down my cheeks. I held him close, hugging him tight. I barley ever cried, and when I did it was when I was alone. But now, now it didn't matter. I let Cas hear my sobs, getting louder and stronger every minute. He stroked my back holding me close.
"Dean, how about we talk about this in your room?"
"Okay." I wiped my tears, but they just kept flowing. I kept sobbing, and I could see the look of concern, sadness and caring in Cas' eyes. We sat criss-cross on my bed.
"I feel like I'm at a frickin slumber party." I said between sobs.
"Dean, come here."
I sat in between his crossed legs, wrapping my legs back around his waist. I grabbed a fistful of his trench coat and sobbed loudly. We sat for hours, me just letting my tears out in Cas's trench coat. When I finally pulled away, he asked me,
"What's wrong Dean?"
"It's Sam, he says we should keep things strictly business. He said we shouldn't be brothers anymore. abut he truth is, I need him."
"Why do you need him so much Dean?"
"Because...because I'm in love with him."
"Dean, I fucking knew it. All the eye fucking, just, come on. FOR FUCKS SAKE FUCK HIM FOR REAL ALREADY. TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM!"
"Whoa, not the reaction I was looking for, but...good enough. How do I tell him? I mean we're brothers for fucks sake. What if he thinks it's wrong?"
"Just tell him Dean."
"Well okay..."
"You should get some rest,"
"Okay. Goodnight Cas, hey, come here."
I hugged him.
"I love you Cas. Thanks for always being here for me."
"I love you too Dean."
He flapped away.
I decided to go to sleep, and think more on it the next morning.

ha not destiel maybe I slipped some in but I'm slick okay don't hate the player hate the game bithez

"Oh, hey...."
Sam said awkwardly as I walked into the kitchen of the bunker in my boxer briefs.
"Hey...,"
I tried not to go below his neck, because all he had on was his boxers.
I could see his eyes trailing up and down my body, stopping at my boxer line. He gazed for a few seconds, and then quickly looked away.
"Dean, were you hurt about what I said last night?"
"It's gonna take a lot more than that to bring me down, ba-Sam."
I had stopped myself just in time from saying 'baby brother'.
"Dean, I'm so sorry,"
He ran over to me and took me into his big, strong arms. I closed my eyes and hugged him back.
"Listen, Sa-"
Before I could finish my sentence he forced his lips onto mine.
I closed my eyes, and felt relief, lust and love all at the same time.
His hands started making their way to the brink of my boxers, breathing heavily in my ear.
"I've been waiting so long to kiss you; to hold you,"
Sam whispered huskily into my ear.
"You have no idea baby brother."
"Should we take this to my room?" He asked with a smirk.
"Whatever you want Sammy."

We stumbled through the halls, trying to kiss and walk at the same time. When we finally burst through Sam's door, he pushed me on the bed and fell on top of me.
"Sammy I get all tingly when you take control like that,"
yes I did quote a previous supernatural episode, one of my favorites, 'mystery spot' because I fucking can
He chuckled, and started sucking at my neck. He kissed his way down to the rim of my boxers, stopping and looking me dead in the eyes. He slid them off, admiring my size. He kissed all up and down, making me groan. He slipped a finger inside me, making me shudder.
"M-more Sam...m-more..."
He slid another finger in me, and I groaned loudly with pleasure. I definitely was not a virgin, but if I was going to have gay sex, I wanted Sam to be my first.
He slid a third finger in me, and I managed to moan out,
"Sam....just, more...I need more....put your dick inside me....just fuck me."
"Whatever you want baby."
He lubed himself, and then slowly inserted the tip inside me.
"Oh fuck Sam! More! More! Faster! Oh god, faster," I screamed. And no matter how much I moaned he didn't go any faster, which made me feel like I needed more.
He took his hand and staring rubbing me, faster and faster, then slower, then faster again. All it took was a few more pumps and I came, riding out my climax, turning into a moaning mess. Sam soon came after, collapsing on my chest.
"Sam, I need you."
"I need you too Dean."
"I love you so fucking much Sam."
"I bet I love you more baby."
He kissed me, and we fell asleep on each other.
He will never know how much I need him.

A/N-
okay this was super long and it took more time than it should have but sometimes I just don't feel like writing smut and it took forever sorry and I guess this is an alternate ending too, for season 9 episode 13, shit I wish it was. MORE PROMPTS PLEASE