Close Heartbeats

Warningmalexmale, wincest, fluff

-------------------------------------------------

I was sleeping on the couch when Dean came back from an interview.
"Sammy? You okay?"
"Mhm? What-yeah I'm fine."
I coughed.
"You don't sound too good baby, c'mon, lets go in my bed."
"Okay,"

Dean practically carried me to his room and laid me down softly on the bed.
"Here baby, I'll get you some soup."
"Dean, I'm fine, just a little cold I'm sure."
"No, I know what it looks like when you have a cold, you're sick. You have the flu or something."

He came back a few minutes later with a bowl of soup and some hot chocolate.
"Listen, I know you don't really drink hot chocolate, but,"
"It's fine Dean, thank you."
He leaned in to kiss me, but I pulled away.
"I don't want to get you sick babe,"
"It's fine. I don't feel too well either."

He kissed my lips, and I kissed him back. We sank into the kiss, and I pulled away. Dean came into the bed with me and ran his fingers through my hair.
"I love you Sammy."
"I know Dean. I love you too."

I was about to asleep on his chest, hearing his heart beat. It was the most calming thing I've ever heard. He kissed my head, and wrapped his arm around my back, pulling me closer. I could feel him stroking my back and my shoulders, and kissing my lips all at the same time.

I finally fell into a deep sleep right next to him, holding him close to me, feeling protected. I held his hand, and intertwined my fingers with his. I listened to him breathing, feeling his chest going up and down. I felt protected, safe.

I woke up in the middle of the night in a huge coughing fit.
"Sam! Sammy, baby listen to me, steady breaths, don't hyperventilate, that makes it worse. Here,"
He grabbed my cup of water.
"Drink."

I took some sips, and my coughing went down.
He felt my head.
"You feel really hot, I think you have a fever,"
"I am really hot,"
"You got that damn right."
Dean said with a smirk, leaning in to kiss my lips.

He started to take off my blue shirt, and I took off his red shirt. He unbuckled my belt, and I slid off his jeans.
"Wait, you're sick, Sam."
"What could we possibly do to make my illness worse?"
"Have sex....?"
"Oh come on, that'll make me feel a hell of a lot better."
"No Sammy, I want you to feel better before we do that."
"Awh, come on, just a little something?"
"We can cuddle and make out, but that's about it for you. I want you to get better."
"Okay."

Dean pulled me close to him, and I curled up next to his side. He wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my forehead. I could feel his breathing, his chest moving, his heart beating, the most calming thing. I kissed his lips, and he opened his mouth inviting my tongue in. I accepted, and our tongues danced in each others mouths until they met. Our lips moved simultaneously, and I moaned into the kiss.
"Mhm, Dean....."
"Sammy,"

I fell back asleep on his chest, holding him close. I curled my head, and I could feel his fingers tracing my back, leaving goosebumps all up and down my spine. Even though I was being turned on, which I knew that was what he was trying to do, he made me even more tired. I just wanted to sleep with him, because I love him so much.

I felt as if I was honored to be able to live with him 24/7, to see his beautiful body, to hear his sexy laugh, to stare into his gorgeous green eyes, to be able to kiss his perfect lips. I would always get jealous when he would flirt with another girl, or Cas for that matter.
I remember watching him work on the impala, shirtless. Goddamn he looked so sexy when he would work on that thing. I love it when he holds my hand while driving the impala, knowing that if he makes one wrong move with his left hand on the steering wheel, he would wreck. But he still held my hand. I love how he only shows his soft side around me, how he cares so much, I mean, yeah, of course as a brother he cares, but he also cares in a relationship sort of way. I feel safe around him.

I woke up that morning, my head still on Dean's chest. I decided to wake him up by kissing him.
"Sam, hey babe,"
"Hey. I love you."
"I love you."
The strange thing that morning, was that we both felt a hell of a lot better, and I didn't feel sick at all.

A/N
Okay I want to write more smut so give me ideas ok