1.

"It's a sweet little boy!" The doctor announced as my last wail of pain flew out of me, with the last little energy I had I lifted my head a bit in order to catch a glimpse of my creation. A baby boy, who would have known.

"El, gosh he's so beautiful." Louis whispered by my ear. I weakly smiled as I let my head fall back on to the bed, slowly I began to drift away, the sound of everyone in the room became distant as I floated into my own little world.

___________________________

"How's she doing?" were the first words I heard as I came back to reality.

"She's doing great, everything went normally." I heard a deep voice reply. I slowly opened my eyes and look around. I had been transferred to a different more pleasing room. I looked around and next to my bed was a crib with a baby sleeping in it so soundly.

"Eleanor! You're awake. It's so good of you to be awake when I come and visit you. Jason came by earlier but was gutted to see you asleep." I smiled and pushed loose hairs out of my face.

"Sorry it's that giving birth isn't a piece of cake." I whispered. I looked over to the little boy sound asleep.

"May I take a little look at the cutie, I'd  like him to meet his aunt." I smiled.

"Of course melody." she clapped her hands and headed towards the crib, she gently pulled back some of the blanket that had him wrapped and she awed at him, she touched him as if he were a piece of porcelain, so fragile ready to break any second.

"You two make cute babies." melody chuckled not taking her eyes off of the baby. "What's his name?"

"Louis, we haven't even thought of a name." I realized. He turned to me from his phone and nodded.

"Yeah come to think of it we haven't." Melody jumped up and came to my bed.

"What if, you name it Jason?" I made a face and laughed.

"I don't think so Mel, how about George?" Louis laughed. "what's wrong with George?"

"Nothing, let's call him curious George Tomlinson." He let out a crack of a laugh. I laughed, nodding my head in understanding.

"Okay, what do you suggest?" He turned his lips this and that way, while wiggling his eyebrows in order to "think".

"How about William?" Melody sucked in her breath, nodding up and down super fast.

"Sounds lovely and elegant, and that's your middle name." I stated. He shrugged.

"I mean, better than George." I smiled and chuckled and looked at the baby.

"How would we know it's the "right " name?" I asked. Louis stepped over towards the crib and slowly bend down to be at the level of his ear.

"William" he whispered. The kid immediately opened his eyes and smiled. I smiled as he started to look around the room in question.

" I think we now know." He smiled as he caresses the blue eyed boys head.

"William it is..." I whispered not taking my eyes off him.

"I'm glad everything has worked out... But.. Louis can I speak to you out in the hallway?" Melody asked in concern. Louis looked up confused as he nodded and followed her out the door as she said her goodbyes.

||Louis||

"What's wrong Mel?" She fumbled with her fingers and looked down at the floor.

"It's Danielle. She was released from prison today and I saw her in the lobby, but I told the lady on the front not to let her in... She's still looking for revenge. "