Chapter Five: Proxy

Slenders P.O.V.
I smirked when I saw The Show Masters reaction. I wanted her for myself. Cassie was going to be mine.
"SLENDER SHIT GET OUT HERE!!!"
"Jeff, why do you ruin everyone's fun?~"
"You stay away from Cassie!"
"Why? What if I want her?~"
"What if I don't give a fuck?"
I growled, then an idea popped into my head. I did my little magic trick, and called Cassie over.
"Give her back!"
"Jacob? How can you see me?"
"I dead, I ain't stupid like you."
He lunged at me, knife in hand, but before he could reach me, I whispered in Cassie's ear,
"Tell me if this hurts..."
She looked at me then gasped as I moved her in front of me. The knife went through her back, and came out through her chest. She screamed in agony as I laughed. Show Master pulled the knife out of her, and stared at her. She fell to the ground, and looked at me.
"Here kitty kitty..."
She slowly got up and picked up the knife that Jacob had thrown on the ground. She lunged at me, so I teleported elsewhere, then came back with my brothers. Slpender, Trender, Offender, and (cause I want to) Ender. She looked slightly at the ground, because we all know what happens when you stare at endermen. She jumped on me, making us both fall. She brought the knife down on my shoulder repeatedly until it came off. Offender kicked her in the stomach sending her flying. She got up, and smiled. She jumped on me again and started stabbing my other shoulder. I used my tentacles and pushed her off. She got up and jerked a bit. I saw a small amulet under her dress. She jumped at Offender, who pulled out a rose. She took the rose and smirked. He held out a hand and she took it. He leaned in to kiss her, inches away from her face, she whispered in his ear.
"Surprise Mother Fucker,"
Before he could do anything, she shoved a knife through his chest. She smiled and pushed the body off of her. She got up and leaped at Ender, but being the mean cube he is, he teleported away. Except, he teleported with Cassie. Jacob ran at me. I dodged and teleported away with my brothers. We arrived at the mansion, and I tied Cassie up.
"Offender, why didn't the Rose work?"
"I don't know, the only few people that the Rose doesn't work on, is Herobrine, Ender, and Jacob, cause he's dead, and the fnaf crew. I hate those bastards. But it didn't work on her."
"How did she survive the fight, she's only 16?!"
"Maybe she isn't normal..."
"Slender, stop worrying about her. She's fine!"
I walked over to her and reached into her dress.
"See!? I'm not the only pervert here!"
I pulled out the amulet she had and she gasped.
"You can't take that! I-it's mine!"
I smirked at her, and pulled it off.
She-
(HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HIFF CLANGER!!!)

Jacobs P.O.V.
I saw them disappear with her. I ran over to Jeff, and helped him up. He had come to help us. I walked over to where she was thrown against the wall, and saw a bolt and some wires on the ground.
"Jeff,"
"Ya?"
"Ever played the game, Five Nights At Freddy's?"
"Yeah why?"
"I think that Cassie, is from there."
"What why? She's a human being, that's a game, THEYRE ANIMATRONICS."
"Well, you haven't read fanfiction yet..."