Chapter Three: The Show

A cat. Curio in fact. Her missing cat. He gave it to her and watched her cuddle it.
"Oh, it's amazing! Thank you." She smiled at him.
"I love you Cassie, your welcome." He hugged her, and she hugged back. He kissed the top of her head and held her in his arms. He picked her up in bridal style, and carried her to his bedroom. (No, stuff is not happening you perverted people.) He laid her down on his bed and kissed her forehead.
"Goodnight Cassie."
"Night."
I walked out into the streets and saw a man walking through the streets, holding a bloodied knife. He wore a white hoodie that had blood stained on it. He had extremely pale skin, and a smile that was all to familiar.
"Jeff! Remember me?"
I chased the figure to my house.
"Of course, how could I forget my best friend?!"
"Who did you kill this time?"
"A girl named Mara."
"Why?"
"She touched my hoodie."
I facepalmed so hard right then and there.
"I can touch your hoodie anytime I want, cause I'm just like a voice that won't go away!"
"Well, did you know that voices can't talk over vacuum cleaners?"
"Wait what?"
He pulled out a vacuum cleaner and chased him around the house.
"Shhhh! We have to be quiet!"
"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuhhhhhhh?!"
"U-U-Umm... There's another person here, she's-"
"SHE, BRUH U CANT JUST KEEP DIS FROM MEH. U HAS TO TELL MEH DESE THINGS!!!!!!"
"Her name is Cassie."
"Cool, can I see her?~"
"No, you pervert."
"Fiiiiiiiiiiineeeh!"

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SOME DUDE NAMED JOHAN~

Jeff P.O.V.
I was walking down the street when I heard someone scream. I walked down the alleyway to see two teens with phones cowering in the corner. A girl (Cassie) was staring at them, knife in hand.
"Do you always have to interrupt me?! I'll let you go this time, but you have to give me your phones."
She stared at them, hand out, waiting for them to give her their phones. They didn't hand her the phones at first, but the female did after a moment. She waited the threw the knife at the male, it hit his shoulder, and it started to bleed. She walked up to them and pulled the knife out, bring it back down on his shoulder again and again, until it fell off. She did this to his other arms and legs. She gouged out his eyes and put wheels where his arms and legs were. She tied a rope around his neck and put a tail and cat ears on him. She handed her creation to the other teen, who took it, and ran out crying. I walked in, and snaked my arms around her waist.
"Hey beautiful~"
"No."
"Why don't ya come with me~"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Got a boyfriend."
"Who?"
"None ya."
"Mmhmm."
"Leave me alone."
"What if I don't wanna?~"
"What if I do this?"
She slid out of my grasp, and kicked me in a sensitive no no place. She looked at me, and smirked. I got up, and pressed my lips to hers. Her eyes widened, and she tried to push me off. She stopped, then started trying to yell something. It was muffled because my tongue was in her mouth. I tugged at her dress, trying to pull it off, when she yelled something.
"Sho-"
I cut her off putting a hand on her mouth. My hands trailed down to her thighs, she gasped in pain. I put pressure on it, and she screamed in pain. Tears formed in her eyes, then I realized what was the problem. She had bandages there. A wound. I smirked and took advantage of this, and kept a hand there. She didn't move, and stared behind me.
"I never got your name, may I ask what it is?"
"Cassie, now get off of me you son of a bitch!"
I pulled her dress down a bit, but before I could do anything else, I was pinned against the wall. I immediately recognized the person who had me pinned.
"Why did you interrupt me, Jacob?"
"Get away from her, she's mine."
His eyes blazed with furry.
"But I want to have some fun!"
"I told you, CASIE. IS. MINE."
"Ohhhhh, Cassie. Your girlfriend."
"Go away Jeff."
"She's got a gunshot wound on her upper thigh!"
He walked over to, Cassie who was trying to get her dress back in place.
"Are you alright? How far did he take it? I swear-"
"I'm fine," She said wiping away a tear. "Not very far."
He kissed her forehead and helped her up.
"At least it was Jeff, and not him..."
She gave him a confused look.
"Who?"
"Are you talking about who I think you're talking about?" I asked.
"If you mean Offendy, yeah."
"Who's Offendy, OH MY GOD YOU MEAN OFFENDER MAN."
"Yeah." Me and Show master said at the same time.
"Stay away from him, he's a complete pervert. He tried getting Toby. He tried getting ME! My beautiful body could've been ruined!" I said.
"Are you kidding me?"