Chapter Two: The Cerial Killers

The Show Master pulled away and stared at Cassie. 'Did he just kiss me?' She thought. She blushed, and looked away.
"Your dead, next time, I won't show mercy." She growled. She turned away and headed to the door. He grabbed her arm and pulled her back.
"Wait,"
He led her downstairs and showed her his puppet collection. The other spirits looked at her screaming:
"Run!"
"He will kill you!"
"Get out quickly!"
But she stayed and stared at them. She turned and looked at him. He smiled, as she hugged him tightly. He looked down at her and said,
"Come back tonight."
"I will."
She walked out and ran down the street away from public. She ran to her house, but didn't go inside. She saw all sorts of police outside of her house. The police dogs noticed her presence, and began barking. The police saw her and pointed their guns at her.
"Walk towards us with your hands in the air where we can see them!"
She turned away and ran. They fired their guns at her, and missed, except one. It hit her in the upper thigh. She screamed and fell down. She got back up and limped as fast as she could into the Show Masters house. She got in then realized what she had done.
'They're going to find him too.' She thought. Left a note, and ran out the back door, and limped away.

She arrived at a mans house. Her old childhood friend.
"LOGAN."
"Who is it?"
"Cassie."
"Cassie? No! Please don't hurt me!"
She sighed and broke the window. She climbed in and fell. She gasped as some of the glass cut her arms. She looked up at him with fear in her eyes. He had a gun pointed at her head. She got up and walked over to the couch. She was almost to the couch when she fell to the ground. He saw the bullet hole in her leg, and realized why she was here.
"Who did this to you?"
"Police."
"Where?
"My house."
"Ugh."
He lowered the gun and sat beside her.
"Can you help me?" She asked.
"Yes, if you help me."
"How?"
"When I fix your leg, you put a knife to my neck, if the police arrive that is, and walk out saying you would kill me if they fired."
"Why?"
"So I don't get arrested for helping you."
"Ok."

Logan, who had trained to be a doctor, helped her and treated her wounds. The police arrived and broke the door down. Cassie put a knife to Logan's neck and did as he wanted. She escaped and ran far away.

She ran into another town and bought strings for the Show Master. She came back to his house at 10:00. He opened the door to see Cassie, with dried blood on her bandaged leg, and a gift box in her hands. She also had bandages on her arms too.
"What happened?!"
"Police."
"Why?"
"They saw me."
"Where?"
"Is this all you people do is ask questions!?"
He sighed, and helped her walk over to the living room.
"I have a surprise for you!" He smiled, as she got out the strings. It was a glass heart, with strings around it, a necklace.
"It's amazing! Cassie, I love you!" He blushed as he said this. She kissed him on the cheek, and stared at him.
"I love too, Show Master." He looked behind him and got out a box.
"I know it's not how he used to look, but I tried."
He opened it and showed her the box.
Inside was-