"Lia, please bring the typed deal to me this instant!"

"Yes, Sir."

I quickly brought the typed deal that I have typed to him.

"Do you know what's inside the deal?" He asked me once I have arrived at his office room.

"Yes. It's about your your business deal with The X company."

"What do you think about this?"

"In my opinion, this deal will give you huge profit. Because I'm sure they will need your help in many ways. I have rsad about your company. You have many investors and business relation. So if you invest there and they invest here, it will make your company larger than before. The more thing I know is that company is growing really fast. So if you invest there then your money will come back to you in multiple times and the money interest will be huge as well."

"Great! Thanks for your opinion. You may go back to your office."

I walked out of his room but he stopped me. "Lia, you don't suit this position. Actually you can be an owner or co-owner like Alex."

"Thanks for the compliment." With that I walked out of the room. You don't know anything, Colton.

I arrived at my room and 5 minutes later I got a call from Colton again.

"Hello?"

"Lia, I need you to search for a file inside the files room. The file has blue color. Bring me all of it. I need you here as soon as possible. Be quick."

"Okay."

This man has no mercy. I haven't sit for 5 minutes and he already told me to move my ass again.

I quickly walked out from my office and searched for the office room. Yeah. I knew. I was clumsy. Colton just showed me that room awhile ago. But I have forgotten about it. I'm sure that he has told me before.

I saw 2 workers having a chat. It's about Colton and I's relationship I think. And... It's not a good thing. They talked about how bitchy I am. I wanted to grab their hair and pull it. I let out a sigh. I have to be patient and behave here. I didn't want to ruin my image. I just need to asked them and never met them again.

"Excuse me, Can you give me direction to the files room?"

"Oh. Sure." They gave me their fake smile.

"This way." They showed me the files room.

I saw a room written as files room. I quickly said thank you to them. I didn't want to see them again.

"Thank you for showing me the files room."

"You are welcome. We need to go now. Good luck." They waved at me and gave me their evil smile.

I quickly went to the files room and looking for the blue files. I think the cleaning service never clean this room. It's so dirty. I can't even see the color of the files here.

Search. Search. Search.

Aha! There is it! There are 3 blue files. I grabbed them all. And went to the door.

The door was locked!

How should I open this door? Ugghhh.. What should I do?

I quickly searched for my phone in my pocket. Nothing. Shit! I left it on my office. I forgot to bring it.

Lesson no 1. Don't forget to bring your phone everywhere you go.

The door is automatic door. It will immediately locked if we closed the door. And the door can only be opened from outside!

Ahhh!! I just realized what the evil smile means. They knew about this but they didn't tell me. What the hell?! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! How can I trust them so easily?!

Lesson no 2. Never trust the evil.

Suddently there is a black out in this room. Oh, if the door was closed, then the light automaticly will be off. Uugghhh.. What a day. Did I tell you that I have Achluophobia? It's phobia of darkness.

What should I do?! What should I do?! Urgghhh.. Please open this damn door! Please! Please! At least just turn on the light! Please! Please!

I cried and started to yell. I really cried. I'm afraid. Really afraid. No. No. Please. Don't do this. I'm afraid.

"Please open the door!! Please! At least turn on the light! Please! Anyone?!!! Please don't do this! Please! I beg you! Please! Please! Open this door!!"

I kept yelling and yelling. Crying and crying. Until the darkness ate me. I fainted.

-----------------------------

Colton's POV

Where is Lia? What took her so long? I was in the middle of meeting now. I need those files.

Ck. Where is she?

"I'm sorry about the delay of our meeting. Please wait for awhile."

I quickly called Alex. I need him to find Lia as soon as possible.

"Alex, find Lia as soon as possible. Bring her to the meeting room! Now!"

I heard Alex's hurried footstep before I ended the call.

I waited for few minutes, Lia hasn't showed up. What happened to her?

I got a called from Alex again.

"Colton! I can't find Cornelia! She is not in her office. No one saw her either."

"Shit!" I ended the call huriedly.

"Gentleman. I'm sorry. This meeting is canceled." With that I went out of the meeting room and trying to find Lia.

Lia.. Where are you? I was worried about her. I don't know what will I do if something happened to her.

"Alex! Have you tried to find her in the files room?"

"No, I haven't. No one said she was there."

"I asked you to check it!! Not to ask!!" I was mad at him. I asked him to search for Lia. But he just ask the other. To be honest, I have never mad at him, but what he did now pissed me off.

I quickly ran to the files room. I opened the door and found a body laying there. It's Lia!

"Lia! Lia!" She was unconcious.

I held her and carry her in a bridal style. I quickly rushed to the hospital.

"Lia, please stay with me!" She still unconcious.

It's all my fault. I should have told her that the door was automatic. I should have asked someone to accompany her. I failed to protect her! It's all my fault! I should have been protecting her! But I failed! I failed.

As soon as I arrived at the hospital, I saw the nurses brought Lia with them. They entered a emergency room.

"Sir, you need to wait outside and complete the administrasion procedure."

Lia, please be okay...

----------------------------------

Hihihi..

Finished! How is it? Is is boring? I hope it's not. ^^ Thank you for reading this book until this far. I hope you are willing to wait for the next chapter! ^^