xi.

"Lucy-senpai! I-I like you!" I arched an eyebrow as I looked to the blue headed guy who suddenly confessed to me in front of the students here in the school. I looked over my bestfriend who's with me all the time. I saw how his jaw moved and his eyebrows wrinkled in annoyance, i don't know why he's pissed but it doesn't matter. I smirked as I walk near that guy who just gulp, maybe I intimidate him that much.

"Is that true?" I asked, trying to sound seductive even though I wanted to puke already because that is so not me, I saw him nodded his head up and down, "Do you really?" I asked, lowering my head to his until it's just inches apart, he hitched his breath before uttering 'Yes' in a raspy voice. I backed my head away and laughed out loud, I seriously cant hold it back anymore.

"Don't worry dude.I like myself too. I love myself even." I said, he looked surprise because of what I said, I took out my phone and take a picture of the dude who just said that likes me. He's face is so priceless that it could pass to be a meme photo.

I heard students murmuring how rude I was, saying that I'm a hypocrite for not considering his confession, but the hell I care. I know for sure that he doesn't like the real me. Because if he does, I might as well consider his feelings. I looked at Natsu's way only to see him smirking at me. That guy, that guy's one of the people who understands the real me. And I don't believe that the guy truly likes me. I mean, I haven't seen him before. I know all the people here in this school because Natsu and I pranks a lot.

-

We went to the Pool house to unwind, we haven't been hear since the tragic things that happened to me. As we enter, I already saw Gray, Gajeel andnJellal on our usual spot. A smirk crept to my face, there are the other people who understands me.

"Oh, Lucy! Natsu, man it's been a while." Gray sais happily, before he and Natsu fistbumped.

"Lucy, condolence." Jellal then said, making me remember about my father's death, but I smiled, I need to move forward, past is not a good place to stay, "It's okay Jellal. I'm okay and thank you for the concern." I said, just then, Gajeel walk near me, looking at me with those sharp eyes I'm not afraid of.

"Hey Lucy, I have something important to tell you." He said, still not breaking the eye contact, I confusedly looked back at him, wondering what's that important thing he'll say, "Laid it." I said, he then looked at Natsu before looking back at me, "Did somebody confessed to you that he likes you?" He asked, I tilted my head, I don't remember someone confessed to me--- wait, there is one. I nodded my head, did the news spread already? People sure is nosy.

"What did you say to that guy?" He asked, why is he suddenly like this? But because he's my friend, I answered him, "I told him I like myself too." I said, Natsu giggled before wrapping his arm on my shoulders which I didn't bother to shook it off, "Not only that, Lucy took a picture of the guy, she says it's a good meme picture in the future." Hw said that made Gray and Jellal laugh as well, Gajeel sighed in relief before looking at me again, "I know you can protect yourself, You see, that guy is a part of the stupid plan of the basketball club againt you." Gajeel said. Why? What did I do to them?

"Ah. Maybe they wanted revenge because you 'accidentally' throw a ball on their basketball captain's face." Jellal said, making me scratch the back of my head. I do remember I did that, "What?! You threw a basketball's ball to their captain?!" Gray said in disbelief, I rolled my eyes, "You are so out dated my dear dumb friend, and I didn't threw the ball, I 'accidentally' threw the ball." I explained but he just looked at me sith a stoic expression, "Sure. as you say, you 'accidentally' threw the ball." Gray said that made me put a slight pucker on my lips, he didn't believed me, "It's true! And it's not my fault they asked me to accompany them." I said making Natsu let out a heartily laugh.

"Lucy, they want you to have a boyfriend as a revenge so that you'll act like a lady you are, that's what they say. And they won't stop their what so called revenge until you finally got a boyfriend." Gajeel said, I giggled, "But you guys are my boyfriends remember? You're all a boy and my friends." I said, but Gajeel just shook his head, "I didn't mean it literally. They wanted you to have a romantic relationship with guys." He said. But I don't like someone and romantic relationship sucks.

"What?! You know I'm not that type of girl who loves commitment right?" I said, I can never see myself making out with guys, that's disgusting as fck! "We know that. But what if you tell everyone that you have a boyfriend?" Gray said, making me looked at him, "Are you insane? Dude, Who will she introduce as her boyfriend?' Jellal said. Yeah, who will I introduce if ever they asked who's my boyfriend? "I agree, and you know her she doesn't trust people so easily." Natsu said.

But then, Gajeel suddenly clapped his hand,making us all looked at him, "What if You and Natsu pretend to be in a relationship then?" Gajeel suggested, as if on Cue my bestfriend and I looked at each other before laughing out loud, "Seriously, that's the best joke I've heard from you!" Natsu said, even hitting the nearest billiard table on our place.

"I'm not kidding, and It's just fake. Look at you two, you actually looks like a couple. And Lucy trust you enough, and at the same time you two are on the same league." Gajeel said, I looked at Natsu, Gajeel's correct. I then smiled evilly before looking at my bestfriend, he squints his eyes before uttering, "Oh, Lucy Luce. I do not like that smile." He said, shaking his head.

"Aww, Natsu. You're no fun. Why don't we try? As we pretend to be couple, we'll plot the biggest prank of the year. A prank for them to know not to mess with Natsu and Lucy."

-

Wow! Chapter 12! Just how in the world did this all come to long chapters. We have a looong way to go.