Lucas

I entered the classroom under the roaring noise of the students(?) chatter and walked straight towards the back of the class before I'd be tackled by curious crowds.

I continued walking until I reached a blonde haired, blue eyed student.

When I reached him I streched out my hand and spoke in a rather not so loud(?) voice,

"Hi! I am Ciel Phantomhive. Nice to meet you."

After I spoke silence swallowed the classroom and blonde guy turned to face me, surprise etched on his face.

Lucas.

The person that caused me to come to this dreadful place.

I swear if you don't cooperate and get your act straight, I am going to hang you from the tallest tower I can find....or better yet just throw you to Bard and the others, lets see you try to survive living with them 24/7 without Sebastian!

Hah! And not even the Queen would be able to save you! After all for all she would know you'd be having a rare excursion with some friends! And....

Why am I even going there?

That wouldn't even be a problem if he cooperates with my plan!

Uhh! Now I am getting hysterically twisted.....What?....Was that even a proper word for the current situation?....Ciel, this school is gonna make you go mad!

Gotta hurry and finish the mission! Then ditch the rest of the months!

Yup! Good plan! Commence!

"I wanted to ask whether you might be able to show me around the school during break, I am kinda new here and this place is too big."

Yup! That was natural!

"...."

No reaction...did he not hear me?

'Uh...Yeah, I know I have scooped every single corner of this dreadful place but still he doesn't know that and I should atleast get an answer, right?'

It isn't that surprising...let's push it!

"The professor said I should ask you."

He finally showed a reaction albeit not up to my satisfaction....he looked reluctant.

He then shifted his gaze over the others, they just watched on with silence and surprise...I think.

"Is that okay?"

I pushed further with a smile.

"....okay."

Yes!

"Actually I also wanted to ask you something?"

"...?"

He continued his confused stare....

"The seat behind you seems free, is it okay if I sit there?"

"....It is free.", he shrugged.

Well, that went well.

I smiled, picked up my bag and settled in my new seat.

I could hear whispers going around me but I didn't pay attention.

Afterall, I had a job to do, it definitely isn't because this seat has the best view of outside and comfortable sunshine to bask under and away from the teachers eye....Yeah, it is definitely because of my job!

●○○○●●○○○●

"In that direction is the staff room and further ahead is the head master's office.....In the first floor are the first year classes, second floor second year and third floor third year..."