Dormitary!

Sigh!

"Hey! You there!"

I look up and see a lady shouting her lungs out.

I look around and see no one else.....Oh, she must be talking to me.

I point towards myself, questioning my guess...

"Yeah, I mean you, Idiot...You have been standing there for the past 15 minutes just staring, come in already, you must be the new kid, right?

Seems like you don't want to continue classes, then come in already and let be finish my work, I won't have to work late then."

With that she turns around and walks back in.

Can't understand? Let me explain then.

After lunch since the classes seemed really boring, I skipped them on the roof while taking a comfortable nap.

But since I had been sleeping all morning, I woke up in half an hour, then I decided to wander around the campus,

Getting bored there too, I decided to head to my room, but then it came to me that I still have to register in the dorm, so here I am in front of the dormitory thinking whether the dorm mother would kick me out and send me back to classes.....If that happens then I am running away, I wont take more than two hours of that torture...

So as I am debating whether to take the chance or just try my luck....the dorm mother calls out to me.

I guess I was worrying needlessly, she seems like the one to take things easy.

With another sigh, I walk inside the building, It was rather simplistic not to extravagant or too bare.

I walk up to the nearby room, which seems to be where the lady went.

I open the door and find her sipping on her coffee while leisurely lying on the sofa.

When I opened the door, she motioned for me to come in and I strolled inside and made myself comfortable on another sofa.

Without getting up, she spoke,

"Well nice to meet you, I am Eli Ayase, your dorm mother, refer to me however you want."

Hmm so..."Then Lady, where..."

"By however you want, includes 'respect'!"

She interrupted me by glaring at me and sitting upright.

I think for a moment then speak again,

"Eli, w.."

"I am older than you kid, stop acting familiarly by using my first name."

.....I am getting annoyed by her continuous interruptions.

"Tsk! Then Old hag.."

Smack!

She actually hit me, what the heck?!

"Shut up! Lady was fine...Ughh...Why is it always this same pattern, first Lady, then name and then a Hag, seriously I'm not that old.....why did I choose such an annoying job.."

And now she starts muttering, there is seriously something wrong with her head.

I sigh then try speaking once more,"So lady, where is my room?"

"It's Room 201, first floor, to your right. You have a roommate, a notorious one at that."

"Huh?"

"You'll know once you meet the Idiot. Anyway, I don't mind if you skip classes, tons of people do it but make sure that I don't get in trouble, I won't be responsible if you get expelled by ditching, and I won't stand up for you."

"I can get expelled by skipping? Really?"

"......Pfft...You're something else, first kid I met that actually prefers getting expelled, most kids want to enroll here."

"Well, I didn't."

"Haha.. then if you're lucky you might get your wish come true, now get going, your room key is on that table and your stuff is already in your room.

Make sure to follow the dorm timings, I won't cook food if you're late and miss it, however I don't mind if you cook yourself and if you want to go out at night then don't think about coming back till morning cause I won't open the door."

I gave her a nod, took the key and walked out.

Sigh! This school really needs to see who it appoints to these things, she is way beyond easy-going.

Well I guess that makes my work easier.

I strolled up to my room as per her instructions, when I reach it I insert the key and open it.....

"Hey!"

There is a blue haired guy, lying on the bed reading manga, when he notices me opening the door he shoots out a greeting(?) and sits up, crossed legged.

I stroll inside and look around, it is a simple room with two beds on either side, facing eachother, two cupboards, a window and a plain atmosphere.

I walk towards the empty bed and sit on it, then hear the boy continue.

"You must be Ciel, right? The smart one. Nice to meet you, I am Ray, your roommate."

"Hmm."

"Haha..guess you're the quite type, anyway, your stuff is in the cupboard and the bags are over there."

He points towards a corner of the room and as he said, the suitcases were set up neatly.

"I am curious as to why you are in the room at this time?", I ask trying to conversate a bit.......Ahh, why am I lying?! I am bored and kinda curious about his notoriety.

"The classes are boring!", He answered.

Wow! Like minds do gather together!

He continued,"I can't understand a single thing!"

......Spoke too soon....

I ask,"What is your rank by the way?"

"Haha! I am constant topper just like you."

Huh? Ok, Now I am just confused!

"Why are you looking at me like that? The only difference is you're first from the top and I am first from the bottom!"

"You're amazing, Ray!"

"...That's a new reaction..."

"I mean to actually come last consistently among 1200 students, that's a talent I won't imagine getting."

"That was sarcasm, right? Right? Please tell me that was sarcasm...", he begged while giving me the puppy dog look.

Huh? I am confused again.

"I was genuinely praising you."

"Please start lying to me. Your honesty is frightening."

"Ok?"

Hah!

He sighed. Why is he sighing? I am the one that is confused. It's been a while since I became truthful and genuinely praised someone and he doesn't even appreciate it.

"By the way, Lady wanted me to tell you the know how around here."

"You call her 'Lady' too.", I commented.

He shrugged,"Well she gives that kind of aura...anyway there is just one thing to live calmly here."

"And that is?"

"Don't bother the Lady!"

.........This dorm is messed up.