Chapter 5: Undeniable Attraction

Start from the beginning

The thought of my dad's family treating us like a trash made my anger rose again.

I hate them and I hate the fact that we shared the same blood.

I heaved a heavy sighed and tried to shook off the thought of my cousins and uncles, my aunts who thought they are the gods.

"You ready?" Natasha called out from behind the door, dragging me back to reality.

"Yes. Coming out." I replied and I let out a loud breath and took one last look on the mirror before opening the washroom door and walked out.

"Beautiful!" Natasha exclaimed with her hands clasping together on her chest. She's beaming at me and she looks so proud at herself.

"Thanks," I murmured shyly.

"Come." she smiled beckoning me to come closer.

I walked to her and stood closer.

She took the tie off my hair and let my hair cascaded around my shoulders and back.

"There, much better." she smiled widely. "Come, Mr. Pallos must see you," she grinned with mischief.

I raised my eyebrow. My heart started to pound senselessly.

I felt so uncomfortable that I stumbled once, but I got myself up before I landed on the floor. I felt flustered when Natasha looked at me sympathetically.

I know, I'm not as glamorous as her and no fashion sense.

She walked ahead of me and I was following her to the living room where Demetrio was waiting.

"Are you ready to see Yvonne, Mr. Pallos?" Natasha said excitedly, grinning from ear to ear.

I didn't hear Demetrio responded, but Natasha inclined her head motioning me to get closer to her. I walk to her direction carefully, not wanting to fall on my face.

The heels is starting to make me feel discomfort.

I stood a few meters from Demetrio and he said nothing. He's looking at me open mouthed and I'm starting to get anxious.

Did he like it?

After like centuries, gaping at me, finally, he talk.

"You looked stunning! You look totally different .. " he remarked as he walked closer to me, stuffing his phone on his pocket.

"I like this outfit, it suits her." Demetrio said to Natasha, as he smiled to her broadly.

"Great. Now, is my job here done?" Natasha asked.

"Yes, Natasha." Demetrio nodded and thank her.

After I thank Natasha, she took her purse and left us alone. She just smiled at me but it didn't reach her eyes.

I heaved a loud relief sighed, thinking, I could leave now.

But boy, I was so wrong.

"I want to see the other outfits." he blurted out making me stop on my track back to his bedroom where I left my clothing.

"But, I thought after Natasha is done, I can go?" I said incredulously, with my forehead furrowing.

"No. Until I've seen all the outfits she brought." he remarked making me furious.

"That is so unfair. I agreed with you dressing me up with a deal and, that is when Natasha is done with me, then I can go as well." I exclaimed furiously.

"Well, I can call her back and help you fit all those clothing, or either you do it alone? Your choice." he challenged looking at me smugly, with his trademark smirk as he shove his two hands deep down his pocket.