"WOOW, coming from the girl who groped me as we boarded the plane!"

"Keep your voice down." She gazed at him through lowered lashes. "it's not my fault your butt is so...irresistible" she placed emphasis on the last word as she leaned forward til her lips grazed the shell of his ear. A small chill crawled up his spine as her breath fanned his sensitive skin.

"Loser has to do everything the Winner wants her to do for the remainder of the month" she cooed.

"Game" he nodded, exuding confidence as he sat upright in his chair. "That includes 2 hour back massages."

"Paying for all my food!" she added.

"And no more talking to that film crew's intern... You know the one with the tye-dye–"

"Yeah, Yeah" she brushed him off with a wave of her hand. "Man! Is it hot in here..." she breathed, unzipping her jacket and revealing a tight strapless red crop-top that covered barely half her torso. She slowly reclined her seat 30 degrees and arched her back, throwing her arms over her head invitingly as she stretched.

The young man's eyes immediately rested on her enticingly flat stomach, and watched the red material rise higher towards her xiphoid process. His eyes slowly traveled up to the valley of her breasts, which looked more prominent as she continued her exaggerated feline stretch.

"Ah, this feels good" she mewled softly, glancing at him from the corner of her eye. "Sometimes you just need a good stretch"

"That's hardly fair" He scoffed and leaned in to tickle her exposed side, causing her to squeak and immediately curl forward in her chair. He took this opportunity to encircle his arm around her and latch his lips onto her neck. She shivered as he began trailing hot open-mouth kisses towards the edge of her collarbone.

She hated how he knew her weak spot. She bit her lip to hold back a groan. All the while, her eyes darted back and forth between neighboring passengers in case anyone took notice of their little game.

DJ, on the other hand, was far from interested in their neighbors. He languidly sucked at every inch of her collarbone, determined to get her to moan out her approval of his ministrations.

His front teeth experimentally scraped the skin, which caused the object of his affection to finally shut her eyes and drop her head back, making her neck more vulnerable to him.

Too easy. He smirked into the crook of her neck and inhaled her lavender scent. This time, he gently caught a piece of skin in between his top and bottom teeth before pulling and releasing it; then capturing it again and repeating the process. Her fingers reached up to the side of his head and grabbed a fistful of hair, then pulled downward to stop his actions so that she doesn't lose this game prematurely, he determined. A dark growl rumbled at the back of his throat.

"If you play rough with me, I won't hold back. And I won't care who sees" he warned in a husky tone.

"Good, cause that would mean you lost" She matched her tone with his, eyes challenging him, then dropping down to stop at his lips. "We see who loses control first, remember?" she whispered, not breaking her gaze. He felt his pants tighten.

Fuck. He was talking big, but in reality he needed to act fast before he really breaks. His confidence was starting to wane. One of her God-given talents is utilizing her eyes to convey clear messages that range from "You're in trouble" to "I'm sorry" to "fuck me", and he knew she was currently using it to her advantage. He also knew he couldn't answer to the latter message just yet.

But it was difficult to go all out when they were strapped to their seats in a room full of passengers.

Acting on impulse, he smothered her lips with his own, slipping his tongue inside her warm cavern and indulging in her unique taste. He felt her lips quiver as she quickly responded, gliding her own tongue against his and moving her mouth with his own.