Mind Games

Lucy

" The main event for day 3 will be a game called Mind games, a member from each guild will participate. You will be randomly teleported to someone's mind, you'll see all their memories however you have to fight 7 different sides of them. "

" No way I'm going " Butterfly said

" Latoya's still in the infirmary too " I said " I'll go "

" Alright get down there " she ushered me

" Alright now we have all of our contestants let's get this head gear " pumpkin head said. I slipped the head gear on and plopped on the ground Indian style. I felt dizzy as my head spun into, my own mind? I guess they decided to go into mine. Well that's just bad for them since their are 7 teams I guess I can choose 7 different sides for them to fight. I chose my dragon slayer side for Rouge, my demon for Mirajane, God for Lyon, Wolf for Vicky, Hybrid for Kagura, Nature for War-Cry, and Transformation for Jenny. Wonder how that will work out.

ROUGE VS. DRAGON SLAYER LUCY

I found Rouge wandering into my mind, closer to me of course that will not do. I allowed the dragon slayer clone to jump out and they started fighting.

" Shadow dragon secret art " Rouge yelled

" Shadow dragon secret art, " my twin mimicked, " wow..... Music dragons melody " this attack will sound like a beautiful melody to any bystander but to the victim it sounds like how do you put it... well sounds like death and it really hurts. Rouge screamed clutching his ears as the 'harmonic' music flowed to his ears.

" Shadow dragon's waxwing" shadows wrapped around Dragon slayer Lucy and I nearly scoffed which would have given away my hiding spot. D.S.L ate the shadows and ran at Rouge.

"BLOOD DRAGON'S CLOT " She yelled and charged at him. He couldn't move, blood dragon's clot is a second origin spell that makes the opponent stand still and is in unbearable pain because their blood isn't flowing. He wore a look of pain that I could tell would have made Latoya angry with me. Did I mention that she has a crush on Rouge and not Gray anymore? " RAINBOW DRAGON"S ROAR " D.S.L yelled and the attack knocked him out and he was teleported to the arena. I smirked Dragon Scale will be number one.

MIRAJANE VS DEMON LUCY

Mira was find in the corner if my mind watching all my happy memories from Fairy Tail. I let my demon form, Kahalas, attack her. She yelped and jumped back.

" TAKE OVER: SATAN SOUL " she said transforming

" Just what I wanted Mirajane, for you to go all out " D.L said Mirajane growled and charged I thought of popcorn and it appeared in my hand. I could get used to this.

" Darkness Collision  " D.L said with a black ball of 'darkness' in her hand. She chucked it at Mirajane.

" AHHH " Mirajane screamed in agony clutching her side where the attack hit. D.L took it as a chance to run up to her and repeatedly punched her in the face. Wow, I didn't expect that to be that short but let's move on.

LYON VS GODDESS LUCY

 Lyon was looking at my memories of training with the gods I rolled my eyes at everyone's stupidity, watching memories leaves you wide open. I set G.L and she attacked with a lyrical melody which caused him to fall asleep. Wow I guess he is weak now compared to my powers.

VICKY VS WOLF SLAYER LUCY

I saw Vicky sitting down drawing in brain sand stuff. I sent W.L at her and she attacked her with an iron wolf claw. Quickly she deflected the attack with an earth god shield and jumped back 4 yards. 

" Earth God's Hammer! " She yelled causing a giant rock and grass hammer to hit W.L. I smirked and ate popcorn.

" Wolves pack attack" a bunch of wolves attacked Vicky and unfortunately she passed out.

Hybrid Lucy vs Kagura

I found Kagura still in the corner of my mind, I let a hybrid demon snake- quick side note, demon aren't able to take on the form of anything but a demon or human unless it is a hybrid demon- charge at her but she dodged it in the last moment. The snake latched onto her arm with poison quickly leaking from its fangs. She screamed in agony and shook off the snake. I smirked as the red glowed on her arm as she tried to fight it. She charged at the demon snake which was now in a demon's human form. The demon grabbed Kagura and slammed her into the ground. Kagura fell unconscious and I let the poison be removed from her body so it didn't kill her.

Lucy vs War-Cry

I walked up behind War-Cry and tapped his shoulder. Her turned around and I gladly knocked him out before I was teleported to the stadium. 

" The winner is Lucy Heartfilla of Dragon Scales Team A"