Chapter 16~ Abnegation War part 2

Eric pulls out a gun and points the gun at Tobias' head. He was about to pull the trigger. I immediately pulled my gun up and point it at him. Max pointed his gun at me and Tobias pointed his at Max."Haha I new it! The stiff was a divergent, and your babe, I don't care that you are one, I will always love you." Eric says I start gagging. "Don't call me Babe, or I'll shout you." I say. "You won't shout me babe." He says smirking. "I think your under estimating my character." I say and shout him in the leg. Tobias and I make a run for it. But, unfortunately we get surrounded. "Drop your weapons" Max says. We don't at first so he shoots me in the shoulder. Then, we do what we were told. They push us into a room, where a lot of noses our. Before, I was shoved into a room, I saw Uriah. He was walking into a house. I wonder if he killed any people today. "Tobias Eaton." Said Jeanine. She was looking at him weird. She turned to me. "Beatrice Pedrad, I was expecting you."

Authors Note
Oh my butter knifes guys! We are so sorry for not posting a chapter in forever. Sorry for the short chapter, I'm tired and I'm not in the mood to write something long right now. Anyways, I promise to write a nice and long chapter next.

Disclaimer-We do NOT own Divergent, and all the Characters. I repeat, we do NOT own Divergent, and all the Characters. It is all owned by the the talented Veronica Roth.