Explain.right.now

Sorry I couldn't give you the real song but they all wouldn't work.

Scotts pov

I don't understand why she sounds like she doesn't know what's going on. *sigh*Sometimes i wonder what's inside that girls mind. I look over at rose and see her smirking at me wlaking to me in a plain skirt and black crop top.

She grabs my hand getting in front of me,"Not now rose,I'm not in the mood" she bites her lip pulling me to her. "Rose i said no!" I push her off walking to my car starting it. I about left til i hear a scream from the room.

I hurry to it and see another guy on top of her tying something around her neck. It looks like an emerald 'Another emerald?' I see it's an blue emerald this time. She pulls her hair screaming then disappears with black magic surrounding her hen Kapoof she disappears.

He looks at me and i see ITS KATIES FATHER!?! He smiles at me putting a hand out,"Hello Scott,it's nice to see you again" i roll my eyes at him. "We see each other everytime!" He chuckles then glances at the door.

I turn around and see the woman I've been searching for my whole life. She looks at me then smiles running into my arms. I hold her real close to me letting tears fall. I miss her so much.

"Its been 3 years without you Katie,where have you been?" She snakes her head looking st her father then quickly away.

She grabs my hand dragging us away from her father. When we are away,she start to kiss me hungrily so I kiss her back too. We start to get rough until there's a knock on the door stopping us from doing anything.

Katie's emerald starts to glow and she gets dark magic swirled around her. '"Katie what's going on?" She shakes her head not knowing either.

Just then Louis(Aka her Father), enters the room chuckling. "Yi know katie,I was disappointed at first for you being pregnant at the first time,now you're trying again?" I frown looking at her.

She starts to turn evil and dark lighting up her hands with dark magic.

"Seriously Katie, do you have what it takes to be my daughter?" He laughs.

"Your weak just like a mother" he laughs pointing at her.

"Don't you talk about my mother like that!" She hisses st him getting even stronger than before. "Your stupid just like your mother" she covers her ears then releases breaking the emerald around her neck,"My mother was never weak nor stupid!she had the courage of wanting to fight you but you coward off making someone else pick up your mess you started!So your the weak one and stupid you DumbArse!" He growls walking toward her.

Katie's POV

He walks toward me growling and I clench my fist looking at Scott. He frowns at me so I tell him to leave the room and don't hesitate with me he just does it. I look at my father and sigh. This is it,I'm fighting for you motherim finishing the war like you wanted me too.

He takes a punch and I dodge it.

**************
Thanks for reading please comment,follow,and vote thanks bye