Believing

Katies pov

I open my eye a little with bright lights shining down onto my face. I try to block it but it keeps coming down onto my face. I look around and see halie asleep in Patricks arms and he's asleep too. I giggle a little til i see him stretching so i quickly act asleep.

I hear groaning about how his back hurts or i hate being in a hospital. I rise up and see halie running tward me smiling,"Oh kay kay i missed you!" She hugs me tightly. I chuckle and so does he.

After we get out from the hospital,we start to enter my house until i see patrick fall. I go over to him and see a knife in his stomach. I scream kneelig beside,sobbing at him,"W-what happened patrick!" He mutters words that i could bearly hear.

I hear a chuckle,"Oh no,he's hurt?too bad" i turn around seeing cameron holding halie by his side. My Bad girl side changes to sweet and innocent,"Please don't hurt her!" He looks down on her,"What this tad?"

I stare at him then kick in my bad girl attitude,"Give her back now" he smirks holding a gun to her head so i start panicking.
He notices and puts it to her,"Now lets make a deal,you give me your life and I'll give you her" i nod quickly,"Deal now give her back!"

He smirks and smiles evily,"As you wish my lady" next thing i know his gun goes off. I stare at the body on the ground,my head is locked with chains and i can't hear no one else. I put my legs to my chest and keep staring at the body then scream,crying,pulling the body to mine. I cry hard letting tears ruin my make up,i rock her in my arms.

"What's wrong?you got her back" i kiss her forehead then lay her down looking up at him. Im not bad girl nor nice girl...im the devils daughter now. I walk tward him acting all flirty waitig for him to make the right move. He smirks putting his gun down. He reaches out for my hand and i swipe his leg knocking him onto the ground then snatch his gun pointing it to his face.

He laughs,"Yoy stupid girl who do you think you are?" I click the recpt,"I'M the devils daughter now Arsehole" i said hitting the trigger and shotting him in the head. I walk over to patrick and take him and halie to the hospital leaving them there.

I sit in the room waiting for news and the doctor comes out looking at me,"Ok well i have some bad news and good news" i listen to him.

"Patrick is doing well and is going to live,the bad news is...your sister couldn't follow the plan" i stare down. I can't cry for happiness or be sad. All i feel in me right now is guilt,shame,and hatred. I nod walking away and head to my car entering it.

I write a note leaving it on the table for patrick and head to my car looking at my photo frames before i leave this town...forever...