As if they had planned it, both girls immediately brought their interlocked pinkies up and kissed their hands when the kiss pulled away. They both burst into laughter when they realized what they'd done.

At that point, Dinah couldn't contain her excitement anymore. She jumped up from her chair, running up to pull both of the girls into a hug. Moments later, both Ally and Normani followed.

Pretty soon, both girls were whisked away in different directions to greet their friends and family members. Currently, Camila sat outside with Lauren's siblings while her now-wife was being engaged in conversation with their family friends.

Maggie, now 8 years old, sat on the bench beside Camila, swinging her legs back and forth as she gazed out at the yard full of guests. She glanced over at Camila, furrowing her eyebrows together.

"So now that you're married, what's that mean?" the small blonde asked, tilting her head to the side. Camila turned to face her, carefully tucking her hair behind her ear as she tried to think of a response.

"It just means that we are married," Camila shrugged with a soft laugh. "I think it matters more to everyone else than it does to us. We already knew we would be together forever. All this..." she motioned around the yard. "All of this was just to let everyone else know."

"Like what Chris did!" Maggie laughed, turning to her older brother who immediately tried to hush her. Taylor burst into laughter, which only confused Camila even more.

"What?" Camila tilted her head to the side. Chris rolled his eyes and sighed, leaning back in his chair and turning to Taylor to tell the story.

"Chris got in trouble at school because he beat up this kid that was talking all this shit about these two girls that just started dating," Taylor laughed, looking over at Chris who just shook his head.

"I don't see why it's such a big deal," he muttered. Camila tilted her head to the side.

"I think they deserved it!" Maggie nodded with finality, causing Camila to laugh softly. She couldn't help but nod in agreement.

"Why are you mad?" Camila raised an eyebrow, figuring the boy would have been bragging about what he had done. Taylor turned to him, expecting an answer.

"It's stupid that I should even have to do something like that," Chris scuffed his shoes against the patio absentmindedly. "He shouldn't have anything against them in the first place. If it had been my sister I would've-," he paused when he saw Camila's face fall slightly.

"Not you," he quickly shook his head, nudging Camila's knee with his own. "You're different. She looks at you different," he laughed.

"It is okay," Camila nodded softly. "We apologized. It is just hard to think about sometimes," she shrugged. "But good job," she added with a soft laugh.

"Thanks," Chris chuckled. Maggie giggled, hopping up and stealing the hat off of his head. Before he could react, she was taking off across the yard. Rolling his eyes, he quickly got to his feet to run after her.

"Children," Taylor scoffed jokingly, turning back around once her siblings disappeared out of sight. "I have to ask, Miss Camila Cabello-Jauregui... what's next for you guys?"

"What do you mean?" Camila tilted her head to the side slightly and watched as Taylor glanced over in Lauren's direction, who was tapping her foot impatiently as her aunt continued talking.

"Like... what happens now? More cats? Kids?" she wiggled her eyebrows, causing Camila to laugh softly and shrug.

"One step at a time," the older girl said softly, smiling when she saw Lauren glance over in her direction and flash her an apologetic smile. "Maybe one day," she whispered softly, turning back to Taylor with a shy smile.

A little while later, Camila sat with Dinah and Normani, who were having a contest to see who could fit the most grapes in their mouth. Camila watched, her stomach hurting from laughing so hard at her former roommates' struggle. She paused, though, when she saw a pair of green eyes seeking her out from the other side of the yard.

Camila sat up slightly, looking in Lauren's direction. An excited smile spread across her face and she quickly excused herself from the table. She watched as Lauren disappeared around the side of the house. Waiting a few moments, Camila made sure no one was watching her before following suit.

"Finally," Lauren laughed when Camila hurried around the front of the house. She grabbed her wife's hands, pulling her in and planting a soft kiss on her lips. "Do I even need to ask?"

Camila shook her head. Both girls already knew exactly what they were doing. The green eyed girl laughed, grabbing the smaller girl's hand and leading her towards the car.

"I love you, by the way," Lauren whispered once they got in the car, leaning across the center console to steal another kiss. "I always will," she added with a soft smile before backing out of the driveway and heading towards their destination, her fingers interlocked with Camila's.