"You nervous?" Lauren asked, leaning over to grab a brush from the nightstand. She gently began separating Camila's hair into sections, brushing through it a few times before starting a simple French braid at the top of her head.

"Nope," Camila shook her head slightly. Lauren raised an eyebrow.

"You aren't?" the girl asked, surprised by Camila's answer. She began leading the braid to the side, allowing it to fall over Camila's shoulder as she tied it off with a clear hair tie.

"It just seems like this was supposed to happen," Camila shrugged, watching as Lauren loosened the braid slightly. "I do not think I have anything to be nervous about. Do I?"

Lauren couldn't help the small smile that tugged at her lips. "I guess you're right," she laughed softly, letting the braid rest on her shoulder and turning the smaller girl so she could see herself in the mirror. "I never thought about it that way."

"Now get your butt downstairs before Mani and Dinah come up here and yell at us," Lauren laughed, squeezing Camila's shoulder. The smaller girl leaned in for a kiss, but Lauren dodged her, holding up a finger and shaking her head. "Save it for the wedding, goofball," she giggled, carefully adjusting the front of her dress and making sure her braid lay perfectly against her shoulder. A few stray strands of hair hung down, framing her face and making her look even more perfect.

"Let's go get married," Lauren laughed softly, nudging the girl towards the door. Camila held up a finger to signal for her to wait, quickly hurrying across the hallway. Lauren stood in the doorway curiously, watching as Camila reappeared moments later with a small daisy tucked behind her ear from the arrangement of flowers in the bedroom.

"Perfect," Lauren laughed, reaching up and running her thumb over Camila's cheek. "They're gonna yell at us if we keep them waiting any longer, c'mon," she gently took the girl's hand, giving her a shy smile before leading her towards the stairs.

--

"Do you, Lauren Jauregui, take Camila Cabello to be your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

Lauren failed to hide the smile that tugged at her lips when she looked up and saw Camila's eyes already on her. She squeezed the girl's hand and nodded softly. "Of course I do."

Camila laughed softly, looking down to hide her blush. Lauren glanced out at the rows of chairs, immediately noticing Ally taking pictures of them while Dinah and Normani waved excitedly at her.

"And do you, Camila Cabello, take Lauren Jauregui Cabello to be your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

"Duh," the smaller girl looked up. Her eyes immediately widened when she realized what she had said, and she glared over at Dinah when the girl burst into laughter. "I do," Camila giggled, looking back at Lauren and biting her lip to hide her smile.

"Well then, by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you wife and wife."

"You're supposed to kiss me now," Lauren whispered when Camila just stood there with a dorky smile on her face. She couldn't help but giggle when the smaller girl's eyes widened in realization.

Camila quickly took a step forwards, interlocking her pinkie with Lauren's before leaning in and using her free hand to cup the back of Lauren's neck. She kissed her gently, smiling into the kiss when she heard Dinah and Normani cheering for them.