~Chapter Seventeen~

"Concentrate Saprina, Be the potions! You have it inside all along. The satchel was support. Now you must be the potions!" Sensei wu said to you as you balance on your left leg. Apparently, before Sensei Tadashi passed, he was going to teach/tell you that you have had the power of potions inside of you this whole time.

You could brew it in yourself! If it even makes any sense. After some time to yourself you remembered when you first summoned you dragon. Two potion bottles appeared in your hand! Which meant you did have the power inside you.

So You asked Sensei wu to help you and he agreed. You closed my eyes and thought of a potion. You Honestly thought, what if it doesn't work. It did but You just had no idea! And You NEVER unlocked my true potential. Sure! You know spinjitzu and how all your potions work and how to fight but apparently You never unlocked it. "In order to reach your true potential you must be one with your potions! Now, try making a bottle appear in your hand." Sensei instructed.

I breathed in and out and opened my hand, "Speed!" You yelled then you opened your eyes and a speed bottle was starting to appear in your handle. 'Cmon Saprina! You got this! SPEED!' You thought to yourself. Then the bottle appeared in your hand, you smiled and drank it.

"Now give it a shot! Attack Cole!" Cole put his ninja mask on and his earth element appeared in both his hand. He glared at you then charged. You sped over to him and gave at least 50 hits. He fell on the ground trying to catch His breath. "Not bad!" He said as he took his mask off.

"Well done! Try another potion." Sensei said. You closed my eyes again trying to come up with a potion. "Light!" You said and the bottle appeared In your hand. You drank it and as Zane was charging at you, you shined the bright beam from your hand making Zane cover his eyes and stop charging at you. "That light! It is 78% brighter then an average flashlight! And most certainly hurts my eyes!" Zane says rubbing his eyes. "Sorry. Maybe I should try a different potion." You say then close your eyes again.

"Shield!" You said then drank the potion that came from your hand. Lloyd's energy balls came at you and you put your hands in front of you making a shield. His energy element bounced off your shield and came at him. Lloyd fell to the ground and you put your shield away. "Woah!" He said. Kai then came at you shooting fireballs at you. While you dodged two you made a water potion appear in your hand and you drank it.

"Water!" You said as you shot it at Kai making him soaking wet. "Well for starters I was never on fire!!" He said as he spat some water out of his mouth. You chuckled and nervously smiled. "Health!" You said then 4 health potions appeared in your hands. You gave each of the ninja a bottle and they recovered quickly. "Hey, where's Jay? Wasn't he supposed to help me train?" You ask. "GUYS! HEY GUYS! LISTEN TO THIS!!" Jay said as he ran towards the group waving an letter in his hand.

Nya came running with Jay as well. "What's up?" Lloyd asked them. "We've been invited to Ninjago's Hero Celebration Ball!" Nya said. "Aka WE GET TO GO TO A PARTY FOR US!!" Jay said with excitement. "Is it like prom!?" You asked also getting excited and the two nodded with a smile. "Explain a little bit more about this, celebration ball." Zane said.

"Cyrus Borg wanted to do something special for us so he's hosting a hero's ball! And we're the guests of honor! All of Ninjago's gotta be there! And we get to dress fancy!" Jay explained. "There's gonna be cake right?" Cole asked. "Of course! Also with a buffet!" Nya said and Cole cheered.

"Looks like my date's already there!" Everyone laughed at Cole's words. "Well looks like you and me are gonna be in the corner huh Zane!" Lloyd said and Zane shrugged. "When is this ball?" Sensei asked. "Tomorrow night! Which means we have to get ready today." Jay said.

"You all have training tomorrow." Sensei said. "Please! Can we go Sensei! We'll be responsible!" You said followed by begging from everyone else. "Alright alright! You may all go while I stay here and look after the monastery." Sensei said and everyone cheered.