~Chapter Two~

You put your potions back in your satchel and looked up at the red ninja. "Hey." He says to you. You take off your ninja hood and smile at him. "Hey!" You greet him back. Kai looked at you dreamily, you looked beautiful to him! "I'm uh Kai, Master of Fire." He says as he shakes your hand. "Saprina, Master of Potions." You introduce back. "So, How'd you learn spinjitzu?! Were you a student of Sensei Wu?" "Nope! Sensei Tadashi. Although he Was an old friend of Wu though."

"Cool!" "Yup. Sadly he didn't make it when the cancer hit him but he'll always be with me in spirit." "Oh, I'm sorry that had to happen." "Yeah, that's okay it was 2 years ago. I moved on." "Well uh if you want, you could come with me to my monastery to meet Sensei Wu. He'd love to meet you!" Kai said to you. In reality, he wanted to hang out with you some more! Hopefully he would get you to fall for his fire.

You thought about it for a minute decided to go. "Uh sure." You agreed. You heard Kai mumble a little "Yeah!" And you rolled your eyes. "So let's go!" Kai said as he summoned his fire dragon. You stood there with wide eyes. You had no idea one could summon a dragon! It was a lesson yet to be learned by Sensei Tadashi. Kai looked down at you as you just stood there with your arms folded. "Do you know how to summon a dragon?" He asks you. You sigh and shook your head. "Well we all have a dragon inside of us. We just have to find out how to embrace its potential!" He tells you

"I really have no clue how to even start." You tell him. "Well, you'll just have to hop on mine and find out!" He says and gives you a hand. You take his hand and get on his dragon. "Hold on tight! I like to go fast." You wrap your arms around his waist tight not knowing how fast Kai's heart started to beat. You two then took off and flew into the sky. You had never seen Ninjago city from heights like this! "Beautiful at night isn't it?" He asks you. You smile, "Yeah...guess I never knew."

A/N: Ik the chappies are short but I'm working on it! XD