1. Post It Up

Hey guys! Here's a new story for ya'll. Now,I'm not the type of girl to write fan fictions, but I HAD TO do this one. There was a lot of heat and action in Season 3 of Shake It Up and I think Leo babe in the show was geniuss! Be aware, this is a CecexLogan story! Im telling you this now, if you don't like drama, romance, besties fighting, heat and action, I strongly encourage you not to read this ff. Thanks and much love!

~Bella Maya

PS: by "post" on the chapter title I mean "post-wedding cancelation".

••••

Ch 1.: Post It Up

Cece's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• After the 'wedding' was over, I threw myself in a chair, sitting alone in the chapel. The thoughts of Rocky kissing Logan bothered me, for some odd reason. Anger and frustration circled inside me. Was I jealous? Me, Cecelia Jones, JEALOUS? Tell me another joke. Why would I be jealous? I hate the guy! I knew from the second he approached me, that I would hate him.

I heard footsteps from the hallway and swiveled around to see who it was.

Rocky came in, fluttering the blue dress. I felt a flash of disappointment for a second. Wait, what was I expecting?

"Where's Logan? I can't find him anywhere." She looked around, lips pouting.

I frowned and crossed my arms. "Why would you care? What - want another smooch, perhaps?" I snapped slightly too harshly.

"Hey-" she took a seat next to me.

"Are you still mad about the kiss?"

"NO!" I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon Cece, it meant nothing! It was just a little accident."

There she goes, pouting again.

"Yeah, kissing him once is an accident. Kissing him twice is a whole different story." I clenched my jaws.

She stayed silent for a moment, then sighed.

"Cece...are you - jealous?" She changed her tone.

I desperately searched for words to say, and it all came out jumbled.

"Wh-what. Wh-why?! -would I be jealous of YOU?" I was so frustrated with myself, I ran out of the chapel.

Things circled in my head. Was I really jealous? Of course I am! But the true question is: why? I'm 100% positive I DO NOT like Logan. Nuh-uh. No wa-

"AAAH!" I stumbled and fell onto something. Gaining the conscience I lost for a second, I rubbed my head and opened my eyes.

Logan frowned as I stared at him with owl eyes. Well this is awkward. I laid on top of him, my hands scrambled all over his chest. Once I realized this, my cheeks burned into a red shade that doesn't exist.

"S-sorry.." I awkwardly scrambled to my feet. My heart pounded hard as I saw a smirk creep up his perfect lips.

Oh god no...

"Where's Rocky?" he looked over my shoulder. I frowned. Why would he ever want to talk to me anyway?

"I haven't seen her." I lied.

"Hey Logan I've been looking for you!" Rocky came out of Crusty's.

"Where were you I've been looking for you everywhere!" They engaged into a conversation.

"Yeah I was just talking to Cece a couple of minutes ago."

Logan gave me a weird look.

"Oh - you were looking for Rocky? Oh- I thought you were looking for Ollie. Two different people y'know."

I lied terribly. again.

"Yeaah..okay." Logan turned around. I squirmed uncomfortably, backing up my stairs to my apartment.

I ran up the hallways and up the elevator. Logan probably thinks I'm a freak now. Then again he saw me dance as a pimple next to a bottle of toothpaste. Yup, I'm coo-coo in the head.

I threw myself on the couch and saw Flynn come out of his room.

"Hey Cecers, have you seen Logan? We're supposed to have a skateboard meet at the park."

He had his little helmet on with pads and everything.

"Why is everyone looking for Logan?! Logan - this, Logan - that. Mew mew meew." I groaned.

"Sis - you're coo-coo in the head." He left.

Maybe I am! So be it!

•LATER•

@Shake It Up! Dance Studio

~~~~~~~~~

I thrusted my hips, and stomped my feet to the beat.

♪"I don't want to brag but

I know I got the got the right stuff

'Cause everything I do just

Keeps on moving up!"♪

I flipped my hair as the music echoed in the empty studio. I flaunted my legs in the air in front of the mirror.

I spun and twirled, leaving the world behind.

♪"Hey, wait a minute!

If your heart's not in it

No way, you can win it!

So step out of my way!"♪

Psh. I hate Logan. He needs to step out of my way.

♪"Cause anything you can do, I can do better

Anything you can do, I can do better

Your moves are just so whatever!"♪

I flicked my hand along with my hair, remembering when it smacked his face. What a joke.

♪"B-E-T-T-E-R

We party like stars

You tried again to hard

Keep up if you can!"♪

I flipped my hair again stopped dead in my tracks when I heard clapping.

Out of breath, I decided to call it a day.

"Cece can groove, haha." Ty came in.

I smiled. "Thanks. What are you doing here?" I took a sip of my bottle of water.

"I was looking for Rocky. She hasn't come home yet - and I can bet you she's with ~him.~" he squirmed.

"You're darn right." I joined him. See, I'm not the only one who dislikes Logan.

"Have you seen her?" He asked hopefully.

"Last time I saw her they were talking near Crusty's. But I have no idea now, it's been hours." I shrugged.

He frowned and nodded. "So - what are you doing here?"

"What are dance studios for?" I put a hand on my hip.

"...Dancing?" He said stupidly.

"Wrong - they're for making tacos." I said sarcastically.

"Wanna go catch some?" He put his hands in his pockets.

"Why not?" I hooked my arm in his and turned off the studio lights.

~End of Chapter One. ~

Authors note:

Yeah yeah, I know not a lot happened in this chapter but hey it's barely the first one and I think I did pretty good!

Please don't complain if I don't upload very quickly because I have a life too! Logan (Leo Howard) will make a bigger appearance in the next chapter! Thanks for reading and pls COMMENT/FAN!