E I G H T E E N

-=*+Sept 4+*=-
"Gosh, I'm going to miss you all," I say, wrapping them all up in a group hug.

Me and Will decided we were going to leave first so now he's waiting for me to say goodbye as he did already.

I walk up to Jordan first.
"Jordan, you are one of my best friends and I'm glad you are, you were there when me and Will fought and made me feel like something. I'm going to miss you," I hug him with tears in my eyes.

"Thank you, I'm going to miss you too," he says and hugs me tighter.

"Maddie(Dul), We didn't get to know each other very well but, thank you for always being there even without me knowing it, I'll miss you," I hug her, she says, "I'll miss you to," before I move onto Michael (Tybzi).

"Awe Tybz. I can't believe we spent the summer together and we barely talked! Oh well, I'll still miss you, thanks for being a good friend," I say and he hugs me.
"I'll miss you Zach(Graser) Your such a good friend," I hug him.

"Brayden, you were the first person I saw when I entered the house, I apologize for probably killing you when I hugged you. I'll miss you buddy," we hug.
"Mitch(MrMitch) Julio, Mark, Devon, I never really got to know you all that well but I'm glad we're friends, I'll miss you all," I hug them all separately.
"Ryan-," I start but he cuts me off, "Liz, I don't want that gooey mushy crap. We never really talked at all, I was looking forward to meeting you because I liked you but you don't like me so," he trails off.
I hug him, "I'll miss you."
"Joe(Tofuu), Zack(Poke), Sean(Grape), we never really talked much but I'll still miss you," I say and hug them all.
"Parker, your like my best friend and I'm glad you are, you are always happy and bubbly and always made me laugh, I'll miss you," I say and hug him.

Now for the saddest and hardest one of all.
Bee.