F O U R

-=+*The Next Day*+=-
"Liz guess who's here!" I heard someone yell from downstairs, I quickly jog down the stairs to see Will(Kinqtonq).
"Will!!" I screamed running up to him, I jumped into his arms and he catches me.

"How come we didn't get a welcome like that?" Parker asked sadly.
"Do you really wanna hold this fat body?" I ask.
"Your not fat, but yes," He laughed.
I laughed then ran up to him and jumped into his arms.
He yelps as he holds me up.

"See?" I laugh and jump down.
Ryan, Parker, Joe, Zack and Sean came later last night and I never got to say hi.

"Do you all wanna head to the beach?" I asked randomly.
"Yes!" Will screamed, "I have to unpack though," he says running upstairs.
"Anyone else?" I asked.
Eventually it was me, Bee, Mitchell, Parker, Maddie(Dul), Will and Mitch who were coming, Will said he would come later so I ran up to my room to get ready.

I grabbed my blue and green strapless bikini, a pair of black jean shorts, and a huge black sweatshirt.

I change into my bikini then out the clothes on overtop.

I shove my extra stuff such as a towel, sunscreen, sunglasses ect. Into the bag.

I run to Bee's room and see she is ready too, Bee and I are great friends.

We head downstairs and wait for Mitchell(Straub), Parker, Maddie and Mitch(Mrmitch).
Once they were all down and ready, we head outside and pick a spot on the basically private, sandy beach.

I place my bag down and remove my clothes revealing my bikini.
I get stared at then we all die of laughter.

"I don't know about you bozos, but I'm going in the," I start running to the water, "WATERRRR."
They all chase after me and I feel hands push me face first into the water.
When I get up I see that it was Parker.
"Parker you idiot!" I laugh punching his side.
I swim over to Bee and Straub who are having a slap war.
"Ooh ooh I wanna play!" I say, slapping Straub on the arm.
"Ouch!!" He screams.
"You hit like a man!"
"No," I say, "I hit like a girl."

"YEAH!" Bee cheers as I high five her.

After about 30 minutes, Will comes out.
"Hey William Shakespeare," I say as he jumps in the water.
"Hey, AntiGravity," He says.
He calls me Antigravity, because I told him a story about when I was 4, I tried to jump off of my shed roof and fly like a fairy, but, I fell and broke my arm.

"Why does he call you that?" Straub asked from behind us.
"Because, she wanted to fly like a fairy but broke her arm," Will says and I laugh.

"That's not the whole story!" I laugh.
••
I throw my bag beside a bean bag and run upstairs for my laptop, when I have my laptop back downstairs, I start editing a video I had recorded of Jordan and I doing the chubby bunny challenge.
Once I finish editing, I open up Netflix and watch Maze Runner.
"Whatcha watching there?" Jordan asks.
"Maze Runner," I respond, "Wanna watch?" I ask patting the bean bag next to me.
He nods and sits down, I give him an earphone and we start watching.

====================

Questions!!!!
-Do you think Jordan likes Liz?
-Do you think Liz likes Jordan?