S I X T E E N

-=*+Liz's POV+*=-
(2 days later)
I sit in my wheelchair and wheel myself to Bee's room for the first time.

As I enter, I see it's only Straub in there.
"You aren't Straub!" Bee says.
"Yes I am!" He argues.
"Dul!" Bee cheers as I walk in.
"I-I'm Liz," I say to her.
"Umm no your not."
"Bee, I'm Liz, and that's Straub," I say wheeling over to them.
Straub has tears in his eyes, "Bee, remember those walks on the beach we had? When Liz was still in bed and you said you wanted to date me? When you cried in my arms the day Liz got run over? The day you moved in with me? The times we would laugh nonstop for no reason on the cube? Straubee? C'mon Bee, remember something," Straub begged.
"Bee, the time we accidentally set Straub's house on fire? When we both got those scary messages? When we became best friends? When you confessed your feelings about Straub to me? How you stayed strong even when Will was at his weakest?" I say.

Her eyes light up, "Straub!" She cries hugging him.
I smile at them and stare at the ground.

"Dul, I did all of those things with Liz, not you," Bee says to me.

"No but I am Liz!"
My eyes well up with tears as she says "No, I barely know you."

I wheel out of the room and find Will.
"Will," I cry wheeling over to him.
"Why are you crying?" He asked lifting me up, he sits on the couch and I sit on his lap.
"It hurts to have your best friend say she barely knows you," I cry.
He hugs me, (kinda as I'm hurt), and puts me back in my wheelchair.
"She'll remember you soon," Will says.
"No she won't!"
He pushes me to my room and lays me on my bed.

"Get some sleep, Liz," he says to me, "You can come home tomorrow, we can leave Cape Cod and go to my house!"

"No, I don't want to leave here yet! I still have the whole summer to spend with my friends," I sigh.

He nods before exiting my room.