~ 10 ~

Welp you Know What Chapter this Story Is On. The Last One. Remember i tend to end story's here and this chapter will be 2,000 - 1,000 words so be Ready For hate, love, and Some Mavin - <3 And Don't worry, i made the writing In The Middle Like This, Please Still Read It PLZ

WORD COUNT: 3,444

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gavin stared at the door as Geoff walked out. He, Was stunned. it was no lie what geoff had said. It Was True That Michael gave up time, love, money and friendships with fame to be with Gavin. Gavin Missed The Sweet And Sour Person He'd Cuddle Next To And Kiss. He Had Missed The Soft Embrace Around His Neck Or Waist As A Back Hug. But The One Thing He Missed The Most Was Michael, Yes Of Corse All those things was Michael, but as if All those things were his personality. he missed Michael. his short brown hair, his Funny resting face, his Cute Hands, in which he'd hold in public. Gavin began to cry.

He Let It Out. He Had Kept It In For 3 Weeks. it was loud, as if anyone could hear. Michael had just sat in his seat at work.

More Thought's filled Gavin's head. Griffon Had Been Still In The House And Had To Give Jack Back Something, In Which She Has Forgotten To Ask Geoff To Bring It Back. 'God Dammit. I Have To Give Him The Shoes Back. i'll Have To Stop By Later' She Said, Slamming Her Coffee Mug On The Table. Gavin Heard From The Bedroom. He Got Up Quickly, and walked into the kitchen. 'Griffon?' Gavin Asked.

'Yeah Gavin?' She Asked, Taking A Sip Of Her Drink. 'Uh, When You- Well First I'm Sorry If I Was Eavesdropping-' 'Gavin!' 'Alright' Gavin Said 'Could you take Aaron to the office? you know like later on?' Gavin shoved his hands into his Sweat Pants. 'Why Can't You Do It Yourself- Oh I Know, You Don't Wanna Face Michael!' She Smiled and Laughed 'Well Yes That And Also I Just Wasn't feeling good' Gavin Said In A Annoyed Tone 'You Weren't Feeling Good?' She Eyed Him

'I Threw Up In front Of Him In The Bathroom' Gavin Said, Crossing his arms. 'i stand corrected, go on' she said, taking another sip. ' And Geoff said i didn't have to go to work'

'Well Gavin, i'm Going in A few hours when it's their break time so If you want to bring Aaron to see Michael So be It.' She Said, getting up and placing the cup in the sink. 'Alright thank you' Gavin Said, walking off to Aaron's room. Gavin Walked In, Seeing Aaron Playing on Her 3DS. 'Aaron?'  Gavin Asked. 'Yeah?' 'Can you please pack you're bag' He Asked, Picking Up Her Blue Book bag.'Why, Are We Going Somewhere?' She Asked, Shutting off her 3DS. 'Well, since you haven't seen daddy For some time, you're going to go visit him, Alright?'

'Ok' She Said, And Started Placing items In Her Bag. Gavin Exited The Room, And Pulled Out His Phone. He Sent A Message to Geoff, Noting Him He'd Be Showing Up At Work With Aaron. He Placed the phone on his nightstand and left for Aaron's Packing. 'You Got Everything, Aaron?' He Asked. 'Yeah' She Said, Nodding Her Head. She Had Been Wearing A Red Shirt With Shorts And Her Usual Pigtails. Gavin Took The blue Bag And Aaron, And Walked In The Kitchen When They Were Stopped.

'Hey, Where Are you guys Going!?' Griffon Asked. 'The Office. I'm Going To Drop Her Off With Michael And She Can Meet Everyone There so..' Gavin Said, Grasping his car key's off the table. 'Alright Then' She Said, And Moved Her Way Into The Living Room.

'Are You Ready?' Gavin asked Aaron, stepping outside. 'Yeah!'

-Time Skip Skittles-

Gavin Drove in a empty parking space at the rooster teeth office. Aaron quickly got out of the car, and started jumping. 'Wow it's so big! is daddy in there?' she began to ask lots of questions. 'Aaron yes dad is in there. you are to behave yourself but also remember you're welcomed here no matter what, and you can talk to anyone you meet.' Gavin Said. 'Alright' Aaron Said. Gavin Lifted Aaron On His Back And Closed The Car Doors.  They Walked In the Building. It was extra Busy Today. Everyone Who Walked By Said Good morning To Gavin. 'Are you famous?' Aaron asked Gavin 'Well Kinda' Gavin Said, Walking to the achievement hunter office. 'Now You're going to meet some of my best friends ok?' Gavin Asked, Pulling Aaron Off His Shoulders. 'Are you ready?' gavin asked. 'Yup!' She Smiled. Gavin Took A Moment.