~ 6 ~

Lindsey Walked Off Towards The Bathroom. 'You Will Have Him' She Whispered To Herself. She Placed Her Hand Inside Her Pocket And Felt The Pills Ram In Her Pocket. She Smiled. 'And The Fire Will Be Broken' She Chuckled As She Pulled Out One Blue Pill And One Red Pill.

~ One Month Later ~

Every Walked Down Page Road To A Local Apple Bee's. Everyone Was In Pairs, Walking, Laughing, Talking. The Mavin Couple Walked In The Middle, Michael's Arm Around Gavin's Shoulder. They Strolled Inside. 'Amanda?' Gavin asked. A Waiter Looked Over At The group And Walked Towards Gavin. 'Gavin! It's Nice to See you! How's The Kid?' She Asked, Holding A Menu. 'Good! Oh Michael, This Is Amanda, The Girl I Met At The Adoption Center?' Michael Was Taken Back. 'Oh Right! Hi Im Michael, Gavins-' 'Husband, i Remember From Gavin Telling Me. So Did You Get A Boy?' Michael Was Going To Answer But Gavin Took His Words. 'No We Have A Daughter, Aaron'

'You Have A Kid?' Everyone Asked. Ryan Stood Proud, Arms Folded With A Smirk. 'Yup My Idea' Ryan Said. 'Oh My God Are You Fucking Serious!? I Will Have To Talk to You After!' Geoff Yelled.

'So, Will You Have 5 Adult Menus And One Kid Menu For Mr. Ryan Haywood?' Amanda Said. Everyone Laughed. 'Alright Would You Follow Me?' Amanda Asked. ' How Did you Know His Name?' Gavin Asked. 'Well After You Told Me You Work For Achievement Hunter, I Watch Some Of Your Video's On Youtube' Amanda said. She Lead Them To A corner Long Booth, To Fit Everyone. Lindsey Had Sit Next To Michael And Gavin On The other Side Of Him.

Michael And Gavins Hand Was Intertwined, Leaving A Gap For There Hands to Lay Between Their Thighs. Lindsey's Thigh Was So Close To Michaels It Made Him Move. After They Ordered, Ate And Payed, They Went To A Local Bar On Sicamore Street, Two Blocks Away. It Was Close To Midnight. The Walked In, And Geoff, Within Five Minutes Was Hammered.

Gavin And Michael Took 1 round Of Shots, Toasting It To Team Mavin. 6 Rounds Later, they Could Barely Talk. They Slurred As Everyone Else Was Drunk And Wasted. Lindsey 'Taking One For The Team' Was Only Drinking Soda.

'I-i-immm Gonnnna Go To Te Bathroomss' Michael Slurred. He Walked his Way Towards The Bathrooms.

Gavin Went towards Geoff And Left Michael's Drink And His Own.

Lindsey Sneaked Her Way Towards Michael's Drink And Took It. She Smirked. She Took The Red Blue Pill And the red pill. 'One For Forgetfulness ' She Said Dropping The Blue One Inside The Drink. 'And One For Fire' She Dropped The Red Pill Inside The Cold Shot Of Vodka. It Sizzled As The pills Dissolved.

Michael came Back And Gavin Came Back To The Spot. Michael Shot Down The Shot, With The Pills Was Now Taking Affect. After About One Hour And 3 More Rounds Of Shots, They Left, With No Sense.

They First Dropped Off Gavin. Gavin Walked Up The driveway Without Michael As If They Weren't Living Together. Michael Was To Weary To Notice Even The Car Stopping. Once Everyone Was Dropped Off, Lindsey Brought Michael To Her House.

The Second They Were In, Michael Was All Over Her. She Was Making Late Night Sandwich, When Michael Came Up Behind Her And Kissed Her Neck. 'Oh Michael..' Lindsey Moaned. Everything Was Happening Fast. Lindsey Got Out Her Phone And Placed It So It Would Video Record. Michael Put Lindsey Down On The Couch And Started To Kiss Her, Leaving hickeys Down Her Neck And Chest. This Is What Lindsey Was Waiting For.

She Took Off His Shirt As Michael's Hands Made Its Way Up Hers. The Video Lasted 1 Hour 23 Minutes And 18 Seconds. Before Michael Fell Asleep On The Bed, In Which He Moved Her to.

~The Next- No Wait, The Same Morning~

Michael Awoke The Same Time Gavin Did, At 7:13 Am. Michael Raced To The Toilet. He Bended Down And Threw Up. It Tasted Like Gross Old, Moldy Water. It Was Green And White. It Dripped Down His Chest. Infact He Was Only Wearing His Boxers. Everything Wasn't Coming To Him. It Was Confusing. He Leaned On The Toilet With His Back and Put His hand On His Pocket. It Was His Phone. He Pulled It Out And Unlocked It.

27 Messages From The Following: Gavino <3, Geoff R, And Ray N.

13 Missed Calls From The Following: Geoff R And Ray N.

NEW VOICEMAIL FROM: Gavino <3. Michael pressed it To Hear. It Was 7 Seconds Long. I Sounded Like Crying.

'It's Over'

The Fire Burnt Out.