~ 7 ~

#50StatesOfGay #ButNot4Mavin

and for some reason i put this song up that talks about Mavin Love And Hate.. gave me the idea of this chapter. *shrugs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Choked On A Cry. He Was On His Knees Watching The Video Lindsey Had Posted On His Social Media. Facebook, Twitter, Vine, Instagram, And Everything In Between. He Cried And Sobed Loudly. Desperate Loud Cry. Lindsey Watched Him. It Made Her Happy. she had hacked into his phone and posted everything without pity.

'Whyyy-yy' Cried Michael Loudly. He Was Shaking Head To Toe, Goosebumps and Head-ache's.

Gavin Saw The Video.

He Would Gave A Million Dollars To Vanish. Gavin Was Shaking So Much He Began To Have Head-aches. He Felt As If He'd Died Of Poison. He Died Of Heart-Break. He Layed On His Side On His White Tiled Bathroom Floor.  He'd Felt As If He Died. Someone Knocked On The Door. 'Gavin!' Yelled Ray. 'Gavin Are You Awake? Are You Okay?' He Yelled. Gavin Felt Dead As He Layed On The Bathroom Floor. He Choked on a sob. some tear's ran down gavin's face.

He Was Holding Michael's Beanie And Squeezed It. It Smelled Like Michael's Hair. He Remember The night They Had Got Married, After All The Parties They Were To Tired To Do Anything (If You Know What I Mean, Like WHAT THEY DO...0.O) And Just went To Bed. (LIKE SLEEPING)  Michael Faced Gavin And Was Down By His Belly, Hugging Gavin While He Slept. Gavin Stayed Up, Playing With Michael's Hair. In The morning Michael Asked Why Gavin Had Been Up. Gavin Replied As 'Dreaming In Real Life'.

Ray Burst Open The Door. 'GAVIN! WHERE ARE YOU?' He Yelled. He Found Him And Ran To His Side. 'Gavin!' Gavin stayed were he was. Gavin Lifted His Head And Began To Cry. 'Oh Ray' He Smiled. 'Did He Hurt You?' He Asked. His Eye's were Full of worry.

_-_- Flashback -_-_

'Alright Stop' Gavin Had Been Grasped By Shoulder. Michael And Gavin Had To Go Shopping for food, And Let Ray Along. Michael Had Gone Farther Down The Aisle. Gavin looked around at the sudden grasp 'Listen. Im Scared For You'' Ray said, letting go of Gavin's arm. 'Why? Im Fine, Really you shouldn't be' Gavin walked out of reach. 'I Care for you, Gavin' Ray Bellowed Softly So Michael Wouldn't Hear. Gavin Froze. He Turned Back With The Most Serious Looking Face He'd Ever Made.

'What the fuck did you say to me?' Gavin Said, Coming Up to ray. 'I Said I care for you' 'WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU? WHERE WHEN I NEEDED YOU?!' Gavin Screamed, He Bashed His Fists On Rays Chest. He Turned Around And His Hands In His Hair, Grasping It. It Ran In His Head. He Quickly Turned And Slapped Ray With The Back Of His Hand. Michael Looked. 'Gavin?' Michael Asked Coming Over, He Placed His Hands On The  Young Brit. 'Just Know Gavin, This Is Going To Blow In Your Face Gavin, Michael Isn't Going To Be A Good Husband' Ray Said. 'What the hell are you talking about?'michael Asked.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- Back To The Present -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

'Im So Sorry Ray' Gavin Said. Ray Pulled Gavin on His Lap And Hugged Him. 'For Making You Worry About Me, Im Fine Really'' Gavin Said, Wiping Away Tears. 'Well I'll Make Sure We Can Go See Michael And Kick His Ass-'

'Wait No!' Gavin Said Quickly. Ray Stopped Talking. 'I Can't See Him..' Gavin Looked Towards The Floor. 'I'll Be embarrassed..' Gavin Said. 'It's Too Late For That. He Showed How Much You're A Terrible Husband you Are When You're Not. He Is. I Told You, Gavin. I Just Didn't want you to get hurt.'

'Alright.. Lets Go To Lindsey's Place.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOM BITCH