~ 2 ~

2 weeks later.

Michael Drove Towards Pottenger Preschool, Having Aaron On The Backseat In Her Car Seat, With A Bright Yellow School Bag With A Blue Lunch Box. She Watched Roads And houses. It Was Her First Day Of School. Gavin Sat In The Back With Her. He Talked On And On. Michael Rolled His Eyes.

They Pulled Inside And Parked. They Had Aaron Unbuckled, And Went Inside The Building. Gavin Ran Off To The Bathroom And Michael Walked Aaron To Room 10.

Parents Were Setting Around A Rug In Chairs, Talking Among Themselves. Few Seats Were Open And Michael Waited At The Door. Gavin Jogged Up The Hallway. Gavin Placed Aaron On His Shoulders And Walked Around Tables, And Chairs. They Sat Next To Each Other, And Aaron Sat In Michael's Lap.

Some Parents Saw Them Together And Smiled Greatly, Some Others Gave A Glare, And Michael Was Sure to Hear Someone Saying 'Christo'.

'Alright, Parents!' announced A Teacher, As She Clapped Her Hands.

'My Name Is Mrs.Stevens! And Since We All Have Children In This Class, We Must Get To Know Each Other!' She Had A Bronde Hair in a ponytail with nerd type glasses.

'Lets Start With You!' She Pointed At A Woman, Small And Thin. 'Oh, Im.. Uh'

'Just Use Your Real Name, First, And Last'

'Oh, I'm Jamie Grander'

'Im Amanda Lambert'

'Im Taylor Jackson'

Its Came Up For Gavins Turn 'Im Gavin Jones'

Then, 'Im Michael Jones'

It Went On To Seven, Other People. Everyone Had Once In The Meeting That Ether Smiled Or Glared. And To Made It Worse, Michael Had Been Tripped In The Hall And Gavin Was Called A 'Faggot'

'Excuse Me?!" Michael Asked. A Man With His Wife, They Had Glares On There Faces, Both Wearing A Cross Necklace.

'You Heard Me, You Sinful Person. You Gay's Sicken Me! Filthy Things!' She Smirked.

'You Don't Ever Call My Husband A 'Faggot'' Michael Yelled. Aaron Hid Behind Gavins Legs.

'What Are You Gonna Do About It?' The Girl Laughed.

'Whatever You Twat' Michael Flipped Them Off.

'You're Going To Hell'

'As Long As Your Not There' Michael Walked From The Lady And Walked Down The Hall. Aaron With his Side.

~

Michael Brushed His Teeth, And Heard A Small Whimper. He Set Down The ToothBrush And Rinsed His Mouth. He Walked Towards The Small Cry. He Found Aaron Crying And Gavin Holding Her, Rubbing Her Back.

'Oh, Baby Why Are You Crying?' He Asked The 5 Year Old.

'The Lady Was Mean To You, It Makes Me Sad Too' Michael Smiled. She Had Lots Of Care. He hugged Them.

'Baby, No Matter What People Say, What Hurts You, Always Keep Your Chin Up. You're The Best Anyone And Everyone Could Think Of, No Need To Be Sad For What Happened, Promise Me That You Will Always Think That.'' Michael Said.

Aaron Smiled. 'I Promise'