It's time

Tobias POV

I pace the halls back and forth waiting for any news. I should have been there...when she fell. I think back to last night. She made me promise her that no matter what happened, I would take the baby. It's as if she knew.

"Four" the crew runs up to me.

"What happened? Where is she?" Caleb yells. The others try to soothe him.

"I-I haven't heard anything...she, she fell from the stairs when her water broke...and..." Christina reaches me and pulls me into a hug.

"It's alright...she'll be alright..." she lets go looking around "you should all head back...I'll stay here with Caleb and Tobias" I don't hear any protests.

"Okay, call us if you have any news" I nod. They all head out hugging one another.

"Let's go get you some coffee" as we're about to head towards the waiting room a door opens revealing the doctor. I turn around and jog up towards him.

"It's time...will anyone else be going in to see" I look at Christina. She shakes her head. She might be the strongest but blood doesn't suit her.

"No" I say.

"Do you mind If I tag along?" I turn to look at Natalie. I smile "Andrew asked if I could come...to comfort her you know" I nod and turn to the doctor.

"That will be it" she nods.

"Follow me...she recieved a few stitches but it was really nothing major so don't worry" I nod.

After dressing up we walk into a room filled with doctors. I find Tris sitting in a pool of water. She looks up at me and her mom.

"I see they put stitches" I smile studding her forehead.

"Apparently it was nothing major" she touches her hand to it.

"But it hurts" I say.

"Yeah" she bites down on her lip. A moan escapes her mouth.

"Alright...do you need the mirror Mrs. Eaton" I don't know how she's able to nod.

"Okay" my heart rate picks up "I'm gonna need you to try your best Mr. Eaton..." the doctor says. I breath in and out before kneeling down beside her.

"We'll get through this" I tell her. She nods taking in deep breaths.

"10 Centimeters" someone calls out. I grab a hold of her hand.

"It's time" the doctor calls out

Step Up Revolution

"Almost there...I see her head" by now the tub is dyed a pinkish color. The nurses touch a towel to Tris head. After what seemed like a minute I hear the crying of a baby. The doctors fishes her out of the water and takes her to check if everything is okay.

I look at Tris. I can tell she isn't so relaxed after this.

"What's wrong I ask her" she turns to me wide eyes.

"I-I feel something else" what?

"Doctor Montgomery...she said she feels something else" the doctor looks back to see what's bothering her.

"My god..." she says.

"Dr. Montgomery" a nurse calls out "this isn't a she it's a he" we were having a girl...whay the...

"Yeah, I know...Bring another baby crib...I think I found the girl...Mrs. Eaton, please bare with me I need you to help this child out...on the count of three, one, two..."

"I can't..." Tris lays her head back

"Mrs. I know it's hard, I know you're tired but you can still do this..."

"No, I can't...I cant" the doctor looks at me. I breath in and just as I'm about to speak Natalie talks.

"Beatrice...you'll be fine, it's just like last time...this happened to me when I had you and your brother, it's not impossible"

"Tris, It will be much easier then then the last time...please try" she sits back up.

"Okay...on the count of three" it doesn't take but one push for the baby to come out. She takes the baby towards the crib.
"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Eaton you have twins" unbelievable. I look back to Tris. My smile instantly falls.

"Tris..." the heart monitor picks up a pace "Tris!" I yell.

The doctors push me away as they run to attend her. I fight them off but Dr. Montgomery takes me outside along with Natalie.

"That is my wife in there! I need to stay with her-"

"I know that but right now you can't do anything...let us do our job and you stay here okay"

"Why aren't you in there?!" I yell.

"Four" Natalie scolds me. I lean against the wall hitting my fist to it.

"That's another doctors job...I'll let you know when we have something alright...right now I ask for you to keep a little faith" she heads back inside.