Simply Perfect, Chapter 2.

I woke up the next day around 11:30 a.m. For about 5 minutes I had forgoten about the concert, but when I remembered I couldnt help but smile. I went down stairs and got myself a bowl of cereal then I sat on one side of my couch and my mom was on the other

"So when are you gonna buy me my Catching Your Clouds tickets?" I said with a smile.

"Tickets..?" She sounded confused as she emphasized the 's'.

"Yeah, My concert tickets." I had forgotten to ask her if I could bring a friend. "I need two of them so I can bring a friend."

 "I'll get 2 tonight"

          I could not stop smiling, I was so excited to see CYC! Later that day I went in my room and grabbed my phone and I texted my friend Mel and asked if she wanted to go with me, she said she was busy that day, so I asked Alyssa next and she was busy too. Last I asked Taylor on Facebook because her phone was out of minutes. She said she could go! I was pretty excited Tay was coming with me. My best friend, Me and probably the best day of my life!

          Me and Taylor talked the rest of the night about the concert, we were both pretty excited to go! We video chatted for a while talking about the concert and what we were going to wear there. She was going to wear a black All Time Low T-shirt she had with a pair of gray skinnies, and green converse, I was going to wear my 'I am Rock & Roll' Asking Alexandria T-shirt with a pair of black skinnies, my black high top converse with the Pierce The Veil logo on them(i drew it on), a fuzzy hat, kind of like Drakes, and my studded belt.

          Me and Taylor had been talking all night, we ended up talking til 5 a.m. so we decided to go to bed. I woke up around 2:10 p.m. I was still kind of tired but I didn't want to sleep all day long so I forced myself to get up. I went down stairs and walked by my living room. As I passed by I could here my mom yell in the most sarcastic voice

"The dead has awoken!!"

She has a really great sense of humor. When I was down stairs i was leaning in the door way to the living room, I had asked my mom about the concert tickets. She said she never got them, she said that sarcaticly too, so I knew she got them.  I asked her when they were coming in the mail, she told me about 3 days. I was so excited to get the the tickets and finally see Drake for the first time live in a 2 weeks!