"Nigga fuck you. I hope sis fuck ya shit up."

"My girl ain't crazy."

"Oh you must have forgot. She ain't ya girl no more." He chuckled getting out my car.

"Punk ass nigga." I said pulling out my phone.

I called her phone and surprisingly she answered since she's been ignoring me for the past two weeks.

"You are really, really fuckin playing Asia." I said before she even got the chance to say anything.

"What are you talking about?"

"That nigga in ya face right now, the one you're entertaining. Don't get nobody killed out here."

"You don't- wait, how do you know that?" She asks looking around until she spots my truck.

"Stalking now?"

"Never. Just lucky. Come here."

"No."

"Yes."

"Bye." She says hanging up.

She smiles my way then turns saying something to the dude giving him her number then getting in her car driving off as she puts her middle finger up out the window at me.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit outta her when I catch her ass." I mumbled starting my car driving off.

Asia

"I'm coming to your house when you get off, okay?" Morgan says to me on the phone.

She always calls me while I'm at work luckily I'm about to go on break.

"Yes, Morgan. I told you that already. You told your brother, right?"

"Yup." She said.

"Ooh who is that? He's cute." I heard one of my co-workers say.

"Which one of yall are lucky enough to have him bringing yall flowers?" Another says.

I look up from where I was signing out for lunch seeing Mogul.

"Asia." He said with his famous smirk holding a dozen red roses.

I stared at him shaking my head.

"Uh, I gotta go, but be ready by time I get off." I said into the phone.

"Okay." Morgan said before we hung up.

I put my phone into my pocket bringing Mogul to the side away from everybody else.

"Really?" I ask.

"Can a nigga get a thank you?"

"Thank you." I say pulling him further away from everybody else.

I wanted to say a whole bunch of other shit, but I was not about to give nobody up in here a show and he knows that which is why he is using this to his advantage.

"Come outside and talk to me." He said pulling me into him resting his hand on my lower back.

I started to shake my head, but he kissed my neck making me weak before whispering. "Come on A, hear me out. Over lunch. it's your lunch break, right?"

He knows damn well it is.

"I don't wanna talk to you." I said, yet I let him guide me outside to his truck.

"Asia, come on man. You know you the only girl that matters to me." He said pushing me up against his truck while kissing on my neck.

"Stop we are in front of my job." I said moaning as he sucked on my neck while feeling on me.

"I don't give a fuck."

"Mogul. What are you going?" I ask as he pulls my skirt up a little opening his back door putting me inside with him before shutting the door.

"I-" He cut me off placing his mouth on to mine.

My body was on fire and even tho I wanted to fight it, I couldn't.

He works my skirt the rest of the way up. I lifted a little so he could remove my panties and before I knew it his face was buried into my pussy.

He was teasing at first. He would go between up and down licking to circular movement and it felt so good. He was sloppy with it and I loved it!

I rolled my hips against his face as he plunged his tongue inside of me and begin sucking on my clit. "Ooh... fuck!"

My orgasm was so close. "Don't stop, don't stop!" I yelled enjoying the feel of him sucking my clit.

I pushed his face further into my pussy as an orgasm shot through my body so strong and he didn't stop suckin my clit until my release subsided.

I sighed which sounded like a moan as I leaned back trying to catch my breath once my legs stopped shaking.

His face went right back between my legs to lick up all of my juices.

He flicked his tongue over my now extremely sensitive clit once more making my body flinch and he chuckled.

Ugh, I love this damn idiot.

I love the playfully him. I love the freaky him. I just can't stand the street him, the player side of him.

"So you really gave another nigga ya number." He asks sliding a condom on.

"I gave him a fake one." I said as he grabbed my thighs spreading them more as he put the tip in then froze there.

"A fake number?" He asks.

I nod.

"Mhmm." He says simply before pushing inside of me fast and deep.

"Fuck." We said together.

.....

"Mmm." My mom said when I walked into the house.

"What?" I ask already knowing. I'm sure her nosy behind seen his car pull up behind mine since he's outside waiting for me.

"So you're back with him?" She asks.

I shrug.

Even tho it can be a good and or a bad thing, I tell my mom everything. So she knows what happened with Mogul.

"You are grown. I'ma let you make ya own mistakes in life and learn from them just like I had to."