Chapter 46 - Hormones.

Start from the beginning

"Alright, now it's our turn!" Bahja smiled as she leaned forward and grabbed a card with the rest of the girls.

"2." Meghan said.

"1." Zonnique said.

"3." Bahja said.

"Alright. Chres, you pick a card first." Meghan smiled.

Chresanto leaned forward, grabbed a card, then read it out loud.

"You get a small pass. Give number 3 a kiss on the hand." Chresanto read as he looked up at Bahja.

"Ahehehe." Bahja laughed as she placed her hand out.

Chresanto took Bahja's hand and his it, watching her blush from it.

"Haha." Chresanto laughed.

"Your turn to pick, Meghan." Zonnique smiled.

Meghan picked a card and read as her eyes widened in shock.

"Take a look at number 6's member. Tell us if its big or small." Meghan gasped as she looked up at Chresanto.

"Holy shit." Chresanto laughed as he looked at her.

Meghan leaned close to Chresanto then lifted unbuttoned his pants as she pulled back his boxers and glanced inside. Her eyes widened as she looked at everyone in the room.

"It's.....definitely big.." Meghan laughed.

"I know." Chresanto shrugged.

"Okay! That's enough!" Zonnique snarled as she looked at Jacob. "Jacob, your turn."

Jacob looked down at his picked card, then looked at Zonnique.

"Give number 1 a nice and wet hickey." Jacob said as he looked as Chresanto. "Chres, is this okay?"

"For now." Chresanto joked. "Go 'head."

Zonnique pulled back her hair and titled her head to the side as Jacob placed his tongue out and sucked on her neck. He used his plump lips to soak up his mess, then used his tongue to continue sucking on her neck.

"Alright! Alright!" Chresanto said in a loud tone, getting jealous.

Jacob wet a small part of the towel, then wiped her neck off.

"Sorry, Nique." Jacob laughed.

"You're good. You're good." Zonnique laughed. "Did you pick, Bahja?"

"Mine says, let number 6 feel on your plumps." Meghan said, referring to her breasts.

"Damn, am I gonna get ANY play?" Craig scoffed.

Meghan kneeled over Chresanto as he slipped his hands up her shirt, cupping her B-cup breasts.

"They all warm..." Chresanto laughed as he slipped his hands out. "Craig, you pick next bro."

Craig picked his card, then looked at Meghan.

"Give number 2 a passionate "titanic" like kiss for 10 seconds." Craig said as he looked up at Meghan.

"Can I get some play why y'all talking?" Bahja laughed. "Damn!"

"Oh my god...." Meghan blushed. "I'm actually nervous...."

"Gone head, nah!" Jacob chanted.

Craig leaned close to Meghan and closed his eyes, kissing her. The kissing seemed pushed, then got a little more intense as Craig slid his his left hand and on the right side of her face, making his lips closer to hers.